All reviewsstove topbedroom suitenice hotelliving areafull kitchenbusiness travelerwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationthe hotel staffeasy accesseach morningclose to downtownbed was very comfortablenice roomnice staybusiness trip
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

It's just a homewood suites - I know - but it is one of the cleanest, quietest and most convenient homewood suites you have ever stayed at. Trust me - I travel a lot. The breakfast is pretty standard but the rooms and furniture are brand new. Skip the major brands and go homewood!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
ejackson00, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy you were satisfied with your accommodations. We are also looking forward to a bathroom renovation this summer. I hope you are able to join us again, to enjoy the continued upgrades.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

The staff was attentive and friendly and I really enjoyed that Hilton provided breakfast, dinner and a can of beer or glass of wine in the evening. It helped me relax after a long day of meetings. Thank you Homewood Suites South.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you, William, for taking the time to recognize our staff in your review! We are happy to be your home away from home. We hope you are able to relax with us on your next trip!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

All pro's and couldn't come up with any con's for this hotel. Compared to other Homewood Suites around the US, this hotel is well kept, clean, smells clean, comfy beds, excellent breakfast, great evening reception (most Homewoods do, but there are some that are lacking in some areas). Location is great too, if you're doing business South of Austin. Close to popular restaurants down I-35 and you're close to the airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you Jorge for your TripAdvisor review. We are happy to hear that our hotel exceeded your expectations! Homewood Suites by Hilton is a great value with all of the amenities that are included. Don't forget to take advantage of the complimentary wifi and airport shuttle on your next trip!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Reason Why am I giving it 1 star?? I am also facing same issue as another person in the below review. On credit card authorization hold they double charged me and are not working hard to get the problem fixed. Almost 10 days over no response from the hotel and my money is not revered back. Currently credit card limit in negative and card is not usable for last 10 days. I will never stay here again and i will not recommend for anyone whoever travelling to austin. They never take care of customer issues.

Double charge is totally unacceptable that make anyone to become pegger. surely homewood suites make sure your credit card balance to go to negative my double charging the hotel bill and they never take any action to revert back. Minimum required 30 days to get the money back.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
ejackson00, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. It should be noted for all guests that the use of a debit card at a hotel will authorize funds from your account before the final charge is processed. The release of the authorization funds may vary depending on your bank. Most banks release the pending amount immediately once that final charge has processed; however, this can take as long as 10 days.

As we have since resolved your issue, I regret that the international bank was handling the authorization hold differently than is the policy of the stateside banks. I am happy that we were able to assist you in getting this matter resolved.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 March 2014

This Hotel is located close to Bergstorm airport (15 minutes drive). The suites have a full kitchen included, so its very helpful to those who want to cook their own meals. The front desk staff are friendly. The Hotel and Rooms are well maintained and clean. The pillows on the bed are too soft...so does not provide much of a support to head. Note: The room access cards are quite a bit susceptible for erasure. so keep it away from any electro-magnetic devices like cell phones and even other credit cards.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Mahesh,

I thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor and happy to hear it was comfortable. We strive to be your home away from home when travelling. If you need some extra pillows on your next visit, just let us know. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Austin.