“What excellent customer service!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW
Ranked #10 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 8 January 2014

We just returned from a week in Austin for our son's wedding. We stayed 4 nights at this location. The staff was extremely helpful and attentive. The assistant general manager, Daniel Craven, went above and beyond to help us in any way possible. One of the wedding guests missed the shuttle bus and he personally drove her up to the wedding venue which was 45 minutes away!!!
Now that is CUSTOMER SERVICE! He also charged my brother-in -laws' dead battery and offered to return the groom men's tuxedos! Thank you, Daniel! Ms. Letty, in the breakfast area, was more than helpful. as well! The location is convenient to shopping, dining and the highway.Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Dear lji,

I find myself at a loss for words to craft an adequte reply to this amazing review. I am truly humbled by your praise of the service I provided; I count myself truly lucky to work along side such a terrific team at our hotel. I hope we may be able to play host to your family again as you celebrate future weddings in Austin. Thank you again for allowing our hotel to be your preferred home away from home. Please come visit again soon, we'd be honored to welcome you anytime.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

I had stayed at Homewood suite in Oklahoma City and had a bad experience. This one in Austin was much friendlier. I was surprised at how quiet it was. It is kinda hidden so you have to look for the sign. The breakfast was nice and the staff generally was nice. The room was basically well-equipped as I would expect and the Front Desk answered all my questions. It is low-keyed, simple and very easy access. Try it!

Dear Second22,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review of your experience at our hotel. I was disappointed however to see that only earned a 3/5 rating especially since it appears we were able to meet your expectations. I apologize we did not provide any unexpected "little extras" that can help make any good hotel into a great hotel. I hope that we may come to welcome you again soon; I know that if given another chance we can provide a truly outstanding hotel experience. Perhaps we can yet earn our ideal 5-Star review score. Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I may do to help welcome you back.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

The hotel has great amenities, very relaxed almost homely feel to the suite. Well done decorations and everything worked as it should. All necessary items were included and they serve dinner as well as breakfast. HD to with HD cable, OK Internet speed, and a no fuss staff made it a nice stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Robert O.,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave such a nice review of our hotel and amenities. I agree that it is very nice to have an HD cable available for use when traveling in our current age since so many devices are now requiring one for connectivity. I hope that may get to welcome you again soon as your travels bring back to the Austin area. Please let me know if I may be of any assistance to help make that a reality.

Best,

Reviewed 3 January 2014

My family and I were in Austin for an extended period due to medical reasons. All the staff, especially Daniel Craven, Assistant General Manager, did everything possible to make our stay comfortable and worry-free. Our needs were anticipated, and any request made by us was completed swiftly and appropriately. I have stayed at many hotels in the Austin area, but the level of service received cannot be compared to that provided by Mr. Craven and his staff.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Nancy P,

I am truly humbled by your kind words about my service and our hotel. I cannot thank you enough for taking time to leave a review of your experience as our guest. I remember why you were visiting and hope we may come to welcome you again, however under different, more enjoyable times. Please enjoy your time back at home and think of us again should you ever be returning to Austin.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 January 2014

You can not beat the room setups and the staff was great. They even upgraded my family to a family suite for a nominal fee. I would highly recommend anyone and especially a family to stay with the Homewood suites.

Dear Trip Advisor Guest,

Thank you for leaving such a kind review of your experience as our guest. I sincerely appreciate all feedback that we receive so we can continually measure our performance and ensure we are providing outstanding hospitality. If the world of travel brings you back to Austin, we would be pleased to welcome you back anytime.

Safe Travels!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Nice quiet location in Arboretum, but close to freeways, restaurants and shopping. The rooms are very functional with a fully equipped kitchen, breakfast is great and staff are courteous. The good internet connection makes business travel easier. The only drawback is the upkeep of the common areas such as elevators, laundry room and other such areas that do not live up to the standard of Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Krishna R
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Krisha R,

Thank you for your review of our hotel and service. I am so pleased to know you enjoyed a mostly positive experience while our guest. I understand there was some disappointment, however, regarding the upkeep and presentation of our public areas. Please accept my apologies for this less than outstanding aspect of your stay. I will be sure to have our Executive Housekeeper focus on ensuring these areas are not overlooked on a daily basis, in hopes to not have such a disappointment recur for any future travelers. I hope we may still get to welcome you back despite this recent trip. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I may do to assist you.

Best,

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I've been staying at this location for business and pleasure for almost 10 years now. It has always been clean, neat and welcoming. The staff always goes the extra mile to assist in whatever way they might.

Dear Daniel O,

Thank you so much for your kinds words about our hotel and staff. I firmly believe that a hotel is a hotel, no matter how you look at it however it is the staff and their dedication to the guest that truly makes for an outstanding hotel. I could not agree more that our staff will do just about anything to help meet a guest request or create an lasting positive impression of their time with us. I hope we can continue welcoming you as your business brings you back to the Austin area. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if there are any questions or concerns about a future visit.