Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW
Lone Star Court(Austin)
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskhome away from homebedroom suitebreakfast and dinnerfull size refrigeratorliving areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripthe breakfast areaa great place to stayeasy accessnice stayenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelfitness centerbed was comfortablejason
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My wife and I had an amazing time, the rooms are well set up. The customer service was above and beyond, Dhruv P. greeted us with a wonderful smile. We were offered a complimentary glass of champagne, not sure if that was just for Valentine's Day or if it's every time. The staff has a great knowledge of the area and will recommend some great places to eat and grab a drink. We will defiantly return to this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Lashear,

Thank you very much for leaving such a kind review. I am so glad to know you had a great time while celebrating Valentine's Day in Austin. I could not agree more in regards to the great service that Dhruv provided to you. He is our newest team member and already providing the care and hospitality of a service industry veteran. The champagne welcome was a special initiative we did for the holiday, but so you know for the future we do have little surprises and extras throughout most of the year. I hope we may come to see you again soon, please stop by anytime.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

If you're looking for the best service, look no further than this hotel! It was a very comfortable stay and had everything my family was looking for. Very family friendly environment! Having a fridge and kitchen set up in our room was very convenient. We just stayed for the night and had a very relaxing time in the living room space . We will absolutely be back during out next visit to the Austin area.

• Stayed: February 2014
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2014

Dear TaylorTot-

I cannot thank you enough for your glowing review of our hotel and staff. I know how important it is to have certain amenities when traveling to ensure you are comfortable; I am so pleased we were able to provide for all your needs. I sincerely look forward to your family's return to Austin soon. I remain at your service for any additional needs or assistance with booking your return.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

For $129 a night, this was a great deal. Clean, friendly accomodation with breakfast an dinner included. And bier/wine with that dinner. Only small concern was lack of thermal insulation in room, but outside of the Polar Vortex conditions, this should not be an issue!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Atomicalex,

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. I must say I agree that our hotel is an outstanding experience at an even better price. We pride ourselves on being a great value to all of our guests; thank you so much for sharing your experience. I am sorry to hear that you experienced some minor discomfort with the overall temperature of your suite. For the future, please always call our Front Desk right away to ensure your heater is working properly and allowing you to be comfortable. Hopefully we may still come to welcome you as our guest in the future. If there is anything I may do to help make this happen, I remain at your service.

Best,

Reviewed 6 February 2014

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites Arboretum in Austin. The rooms were very nice and roomy. Breakfast was pretty good and Monday through Thursday they also serve a complementary dinner, enchiladas on Wednesday and hot dogs on Thursday. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear InternetMom47,

Thank you for taking a few moments to leave a review about our hotel and service. I am so pleased you enjoyed your time as our guest as well as in Austin. Thank you for mentioning the great dinners that we serve to our weekday guests; they certainly are a highlight of coming to stay with us during the week. I will be sure to pass on your praise to Claire, our evening reception host so she knows her menu is a hit with the guests. I hope we may come to welcome you again soon, please stop by anytime.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

I stayed in this property for 8 days in late Jan while on a business trip. The property manager Mr. Danny asked me for special needs if any as I was reaching the hotel pretty late. He ensured my needs were met and there was a hand written welcome note too from him, when I checked-in. Its a nice cozy property close to Arboretum area. All the staff that I encountered were extremely polite and helpful. They have a good breakfast and evening reception from Mon-Thu. As a strict vegetarian, I missed out on feasting, but absolutely no complaints as I still could get more than enough. Have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2014

Dear Ramprasad-RamP,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. I am truly humbled by your praise of the service I provided to you in advance of your arrival and during your stay. I hope we may continue to be your preferred hotel when visiting Austin as your travels bring you back to Texas. You know how to reach me so please do not be a stranger.