“I truly enjoyed my stay at Homewood Suites!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW
Ranked #10 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Homewood Suites was a wonderful place for us to stay during our conference. The staff was extremely helpful, the food was delicious, and the rooms extremely comfortable. I will definitely stay at Homewood Suites again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Amy G,

Thank you for leaving a review of your time as our guest. It makes my day to learn that you enjoyed your time with us during the 2014 TEPSA conference. I must say I agree that our staff, food, and suites are all outstanding. I hope we may come to welcome you again soon or, at the very least, for TEPSA 2015. I remain at your service for any additional needs that may arise.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Fantastic suite with luxurious touches everywhere. I confess I took a photo of my room and sent it to my family because I was so impressed. Embarrassing but true! They've really spoiled me here this week - customer service all over the place & lots of it is invisible, like the people who kept my suite looking impeccable. Check-in with Mia was flawless and welcoming. Bow-tied young manager Daniel was skilled beyond his years and was quite charming. Wish I knew the name of the sweet lady who kept our free hot supper coming. My group was blown away by the quality of the free breakfast and dinner and the fact that it never ran out. We come to Austin for conferences quite often, but we've never had the experience we've had here. We will be back ASAP. They made me feel like a VIP.

Room Tip: Hint: Try to score a corner suite. I had room 317; loved it. Even had a fireplace in the corner of t...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Cindy W,

I cannot thank you enough for your outstanding review of our hotel. I am so glad we were able to provide you a VIP experience while you were here for the 2014 TEPSA conference. Your daily schedule, I am sure, was hectic and packed; to know that we were able to provide a little peace and quiet at the end of a long day is amazing. I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back next year and many more times after that. If I can do anything to help ensure your continued satisfaction, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

It is a very good facility from all points of view. It is nice, clean and comfortable. The service is excellent. I will stay at this facility next time I travel back to Austin. It is close to many convenient places, roads, highways and at the same time is located in a very peaceful area,

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Pedro P,

Thank you for leaving a review of your recent stay. I agree that our hotel is conveniently located to several local attractions and popular destinations. One of the best features of our hotel is the peace and quiet we can provide as we are nestled back in the trees of Northwest Austin. I hope we may come to welcome you again soon and many more times in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I must have stayed at this hotel 40-50 times but never gotten around to reviewing it. This is my favorite hotel in Austin, when I need to be in the NW of the city. It is super easy to find, just of MOPAC but not at all noisy. The lobby is inviting and reminds one of a great lodge dining room. All the staff I have interacted with are super friendly, especially the lady who runs around at breakfast time, I am sorry I can't recall here name but she is very friendly and helpful and a true asset to the hotel. Talking of breakfast, there is always lots of choice and it is included with the room price. They also have an evening managers reception during the week that is a great way to start the evening.

All the rooms I have stayed in have been well appointed and are true suites with a separate bedroom and living area. Price wise, the hotel is very reasonable and better quality than the Hampton next door.

For dining, the Domain is just across the street (not really walking though) and has every kind of eating and shopping choice you could possibly ask for.

Room Tip: No really noisy rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Dear Tim F,

Thank you so much for leaving such a thorough review of our hotel and service. I cannot thank you enough, as well, for your continued loyalty to our property as you come to Austin. The young lady you are referencing is Cherie, our full time breakfast all star. I will be sure to pass on your praise of her outstanding service. I cannot wait to welcome you back personally; if you need any assistance to help make those arrangements, I remain at your service.

daniel.craven@hilton.com

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After staying for 2 months here, and once i return back, the hotel charged me additional $100 as cleaning charges even though the room was clean. And when called, the manager starts defending the charges and started giving wierd reasons like 4 pots were broken (while there were hardly 2-3 pots in the room), there were many plates in the room, etc etc.. None of the hotels had ever treated like that. And all these charges were made after the checkout, without my consent and after my return to home town so that i cannot even justify. Anyone checking in to this hotel, please beware and make sure you are not fooled and taken for a ride.

Room Tip: I would not recommend
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Sandeep K
Danny C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

**Greg Aguilar, Hotel General Manager, responded to this review below**

Greetings and again, thank you for taking the time to post your comments concerning your most recent 2 month stay with us via social media. We truly do appreciate all of the guest feedback that is received and understand that all comments provide us with an opportunity to grow and learn as a staff and hotel. I do apologize for the unfortunate room condition issue that arose at the conclusion of your stay and do recall your frustration when we spoke in great detail just last evening. And I surely understood your position of not wanting to be issued damage charges for what others in your room may have been responsible for doing. It is with deep regret that my housekeeping team came to me with the room report on your final day of checkout as they work tirelessly in every room to address all cleanliness issues at the line level. Furthermore, I do wish that you and I could have arrived to a more acceptable conclusion at the end of our lengthy conversation together but I do respect your position of expecting not to be charged for this rare occurrence. Lastly, I do hope that you continue to choose other Hilton properties for your lodging needs when traveling for business. I am confident that the Hilton family of hotels will continue to provide you with exceptional service and accommodations. All the best throughout your future travels…

Respectfully,
J. Gregory Aguilar

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel and amenities are average. The breakfast selection was decent - could always find something to eat. Do not expect to depend on any shuttle service to get you to a business location on time. If you do risk it, be sure to book times for your entire stay upon arrival. The room was quiet and clean (stayed in 415 - no complaints). I found that the 4th floor hallway stunk, literally, like a sewer. I have no idea what could cause the stink, but every night the week I stayed the hallway smelled very unpleasant when returning to my room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear Stephanieh498,

Thank you for taking time to leave a review of our hotel and service. I am sorry to learn that your experience as our guest was so disappointing due to the missed expectations regarding our hotel shuttle as well as the overall climate of our hotel as you walked to your suite. In regards to the hotel shuttle, we do make every effort to accommodate all of our business travel guest’s needs when it comes to local corporate campus transportation, however from time to time it is not always possible. I know we could have done a better job in communication the challenges we were facing to you and assisted you with reserving alternate transportation options; I am very sorry we did not deliver the outstanding service that we strive to provide to all our guests. I hope that we may still have the opportunity to welcome you in the future; I know that if we are given a 2nd chance, we will provide the amazing Texas Hospitality that Austin is famous for. If you need any further assistance, I remain at your service.

Daniel Craven
Daniel.craven@hilton.com

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've been here twice now, and both times I have nothing but good things to say regarding every facet of this location's accommodations. I will definitely be back again! I have already told all friends & family about it, actually. haha As for details, they have the most comfortable hotel room beds I've ever slept in, the linens/bed dressings/etc. were all immaculate, and the room was very quiet, even with a crying baby entering the next suite. I couldn't ask for more!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danny C, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Dear Rebecca M,

Thank you for leaving a review of our hotel. Thank you even more for being so loyal to our hotel; your continued visits mean more to our entire hotel and team than I can describe in this reply. I agree that we have a very quiet hotel all around and allow our guests to enjoy nothing but the best in a good night's rest. I sincerely look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best Regards,