“Nice friendly hotel staff”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW
Ranked #8 of 200 Hotels in Austin
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice friendly hotel staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

The breakfast and dinner were average. However, the staff was very friendly and there is a 24 hrs small gym. My room and the hotel corridor was very clean. Very quiet hotel which allow me to have good quality sleep at night

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Nicole W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Dear Matthias H, Our staff is working hard to provide you with the best service possible, and I am thrilled to hear you had the opportunity to experience all our hotel has to offer. I am sorry to hear our breakfast and dinner did not exceed your expectations, but I will address your concerns immediately with my staff. Again, I am happy to hear you got a great nights sleep. Thank you for taking your time to provide us with feedback.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
los altos, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

you can't beat the location for easy access to Austin and Round Rock. having a separate bedroom on top of the great service makes this hotel a perfect option. breakfast and Wi-Fi were both welcome complimentary items. we stayed here for 2 weeks 2 years in a row and are definitely looking forward to a 3rd year next year. go to the round rock outlets and Alamo Drafthouse for a sing-along!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Laurie AV, We are greatly appreciative of your feedback and recommendations to current/future guests alike. It makes our day to hear you were able to experience everything that our hotel has to offer. Thank you so much for your continued business. We will be looking forward to your next visit to Austin. Have a wonderful day!
USA
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

Very clean, basic facilities and ok location however. The team is super friendly.. extremely focused on client and means it. Had a great time/ Breakfast and Dinner is served (I did not have time to eat dinner) but the breakfast is great - Nice stay overall

Room Tip: Do not get rooms near the AC system in the 2nd floor. It's very noisy. There are not great views...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Nicole W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear travelww40, Thank you for providing us with your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We do everything we can to make sure we are providing you with the best service possible. I am thrilled to hear you got to experience all our staff has to offer. Thanks again for taking time out of your busy day to review our hotel. Have a wonderful day!
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I selected this hotel for my business trip so that I could settle in and relax a little. The suite is a perfect size and is comfortable. My windows actually opened and I could look out at the pool that is in a courtyard in the center of the hotel. This is a lot better than other hotels whose pools are next to the parking lot. A breakfast buffet is included and to my surprise so was a dinner buffet Monday through Thursday. I ate out most nights but it was nice to not always need to go out. They even had Shiner Bock, which is a Texas beer, included. My only complaints are that the WiFi signal and water pressure are not strong.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Jen H
Dear Jen H, We are so happy that you chose our hotel for your business travels. I am glad you enjoyed our spacious, comfortable suites. I will address the speed of the wireless Internet today. Thank you for your feedback! With your help, we will become the perfect home away from home. I hope you have a great day!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Claire provided wonderful evening meals during my stay. The variety of options made me feel like I was home. As for location, it can't be beat. Easy access to the major highways through running through Austin. The staff were helpful and courteous. A must stay if you are going through Austin.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Aaron B
Nicole W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Aaron B, Your review of our hotel is greatly appreciated. Hearing that we were able to make you feel at home during your stay is our greatest success. I will make sure Claire knows you enjoyed her meals. Please come back to enjoy our complimentary dinner anytime! Thanks again for the feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

First off they were very welcoming and the food was amazing. I had no idea they even served dinner until i walked into the hotel. Claire and Maya really made my day! I would definitely recommend staying here if you are in the Austin area. I know I will!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank beshetu597@gmail.com
Nicole W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Beshetu597@gmail.com, we at the Homewood Suites are so appreciative of your feedback and review. I will be sure to let Claire know that you enjoyed her cooking, and I will let Maya know you made her day. We will look forward to having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks for recommending us! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

I stayed at the Homewood Suites for 3+ weeks during a move transition, and during this time i very impressed with how kind and friendly the staff has been. In particular Maya, Julia, Hanna, and Beata. Maya also shared with me a great deal of information about Austin and where to hang out, which is great since I'm new to town. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, having good staff makes the difference between feeling comfortable and 'at home' vs. feeling like you're just a customer/guest staying at a hotel for a fee.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Saqib117, I am thrilled to hear our staff was able to welcome you to Austin properly. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest during your move, and I am so glad we were able to make you feel at home. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in Austin. You're more than welcome back anytime! Thank you for the feedback, and have a great day!