“No WiFi for free”

Ranked #10 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Saint Maur des Fossés, Île-de-France
“No WiFi for free”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Nice hotel: the room is very pleasant and the breakfast (before 9 am) is plentiful but average. I was woken up at 7am by gardeners who pushed the leaves with their air turbines: too early for that!
The only problem WiFi is free but nonexistent. Avoid it if you cannot live without login every day.

1 Thank jpoinpoin
Nicole W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear jpoinpoin, I am sorry to hear of the issues you experienced with the wifi. I will be sure to follow up and get this problem resolved. We are very appreciative of your honest feedback to make sure we are always improving. I will also address the noise that occured with the gardening. I am sorry to hear it disturbed your sleep. Thanks again for your suggestions. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I can't imagine a better stay. From the moment I arrived until the moment I left, the staff was outstanding. The suite was incredibly comfortable and totally quiet. The bed was ideal. I stayed on the first floor on the west side facing the park lot.

Room Tip: Avoid on 04 room -- the bedroom is right behind the elevator. I didn't stay in one, but opted ou...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dear Warner-Would-Say, I know I speak for all of us here at the Homewood Suites Austin/NW, when I say how appreciative I am for your business and your awesome review of our hotel. It is most definitely guests such as yourself that allow us to provide the level of service that we do. I hope we have the pleasure of having you back as our guest in the future. Thanks again for your feedback and taking the time to review our hotel. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

We had excelent time! Hanna, Julia and Carlos were friendly and helpull always! the rooms are very confortable and the hotel is nice and cozy. Very good and fresh coffee all day long. We cooked every night, the kichten is ok, not too equiped but enough to cook curry, meat and pasta, maybe ask for an extra pan. Its a feels like home hotel, nice decor and atmosphere. thanks!!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear Juan A, We can not thank you enough for your review and kind words. It makes our day to hear we are a "feels like home" hotel. Your feedback is essential in reaching our goal of becoming the perfect home away from home. Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Cuero, United States
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Spent one night in a very noisy room. Hotel manager could not find the source and stop it. Housekeeping staff was very rude and blocked corridors and elevators with their carts. Then acting as if we were inconveniencing them when we asked them to let us by. Not staying there again......ever!!

1 Thank Sylvia Q
Dear Sylvia Q, I want to start off by sincerely apoligizing for your experience with us. I must say I am surprised to hear of your experience, and I know this is not a true representation of what we have to offer as a hotel. I will address all these concerns with my staff to ensure this will never happen again. I hope you know how truly appreciative I am of sharing your concerns with us, so I know how we can improve and move forward. Thank you again for your feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Arlington, Texas
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Spent the weekend here with 4 friends, nice hotel. Pretty clean, room are big got a suite. King sixe bed and living room are with sofa sleeper was really nice and comfertable and service was great. Pretty far from 6th street to walk so have to get cabs i think they charge 20-30 dollars to get there and another 20-30 to come back. other than that really nice.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Nicole W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this review, 17 August 2014
Dear Davegadame, We are so happy that you chose us for your get-a-way weekend. I am glad our spacious suites were able to accomodate you and your friends comfortably. We are located a couple miles from down town, but I hope you had the chance to experience everything Northwest Austin has to offer. I would like to thank you for taking the time to enlighten us and our guests on your experience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I hope you have a wonderful day!
Wenatchee, Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The are so nice
Threre was five people that were so nice
Claire dose meal a
Julia one night the. Alarm she handle it so good
Beats Nelson out of coke when to store
Hanna Harley was nice and helpful
Maya Patel so nice

Room Tip: Two beds in a room is so helpful and nice love the hotel
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dear Marisa S, We are so appreciative of your kind words and review of our staff. Thank you for recognizing our hotel and the level of service we provide. It was a joy to have you and your family here with us. We certainly miss having you all as our guests. I hope you all had a safe trip home! Thanks again for your feedback of our hotel. Have a wonderful day!
Garland, TX, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We enjoyed our stay at this Homewood Suites, however it took ten minutes to find someone to check us in on arrival. Breakfast was mediocre at best. Shower had plumbing issues, and the AC was noisy. This is a nice hotel, but not up the typical Homewood Suites standards.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Nicole W, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin-Arboretum / NW, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Dear Phil S., Although I am happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel, I certainly regret the problem that occurred during your stay with us, I am very glad that you shared your concerns. By allowing us the opportunity to address the situation, we can prevent a recurrence and a future guest’s disappointment. In addition, we can assist our associates with further training so that issues such as yours do not reoccur. Thanks again for your feedback. I hope you have a wonderful day!