Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$261
  • Breakfast included
US$224
InterContinental
US$307
US$275
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$252
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
W Austin(Austin)
US$379
US$344
  • Restaurant
All reviewssuper shuttleroom was cleanaustin airportoatmealan early flightcomplimentary breakfasteasy accessthe breakfast areashort driveclose to downtowna great staywould stay here againconvenient locationbusiness tripfront desk staffhighwaydryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This Hampton Inn is in a great location! An easy five minute drive to downtown Austin, and very easy access to attractions on the South end of Austin/San Marcos! Hotel staff is very helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Crystal P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thanks for the great comment on Trip Advisor and for choosing our hotel during your visit to Austin! Hope to see you back again soon!
Crystal & Team Hampton Inn Austin South

Reviewed 21 June 2014

We chose to stay at the Hampton Inn to be near the airport and found the accommodation very good. They provided a shuttle bus to and from the airport which made it very easy for us. The hotel was very nice and we chose to go across the road for dinner to the restaurant just opposite. We had a lovely meal there and walked back. Our room was very comfortable and the staff very pleasant which is important for me. We had breakfast in the lobby before leaving and they had some fresh fruit there which was good. Recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is on the side of the freeway but we had no noise at all from the road.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Estev0
Crystal P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thanks so much for staying with us during your visit to Austin and we hope to see you back again soon,
Crystal & Team Hampton Inn Austin South

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Booked and pre-paid wrong Hampton location mistakenly. They dodged the question of changing to location easier for me to locate. This location was really hard for me to locate. The room and breakfast were just fine. I had went to three locations before finding the one I had booked. Asked before leaving if I was being charged for one night only and was assured that was correct. After returning home, I found that I had been charged $50 extra. I called and found this was for any possible breakage in the room. Upon leaving the room I wrote a note telling housekeeping I was pleased with thir service and thought later should have left a tip maybe. Still wish I had because housekeeping had done good but insulted by the helpdesk. I don't believe this is done to every guest or I wouldn't think so. Bad for business. I don't like being dunned for this money for a deposit and without being told. Had to find out by checking my account. Then 4 days later the charge was dropped because there was no damage. I believe this is an harrassment tool for the help desk when they dislike a guest and their employer allows it. Each Hampton location I was told is owned individually and it must be. I've stayed at the Hampton North several times and have not one complaint. It was always a pleasant place to stay.

Room Tip: Don't make known anything you're not happy with, they'll be polite but you could find yourself with hidden charges.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Trip Advisor! We are truly sorry that you were not aware of the incidental hold policy for third party paying guests and would love to speak with you regarding the inconvenience. Please contact the hotel directly - it would be my pleasure to assist you personally,
Crystal

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The outlet in the bathroom was very loose and would not hold appliances. Rather than repairing the outlet, the maintenance staff's solution was to bend the prongs of my very expensive flat iron and personal hair dryer, thinking I would not notice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Crystal P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us the opportunity to rectify the situation. You will recieve a private message from us through the customer satisfaction survey site.
Crystal P

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Such friendly staff and clean rooms made staying at this hotel an absolute pleasure. When you're in and out of hotels all day, there's nothing better than getting helped quickly AND by a smiling face. The front desk had some great restaurant recommendations, and my room was clean and comfortable. Hampton mattresses are heavenly! Even better, I was able to stay close to downtown without actually *being* downtown! A big plus, in my book.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a comment on Trip Advisor. We look forward to taking great care of you again in the near future!
Crystal