Service very good although we did have to wait a bit for one of the two rooms we reserved about 20 minutes. It must have been a busy time. This is a chain that is dependable. Loved the bedding and pillows. All white and spotless. Bathroom great. Hair dryer, good soaps, etc. Nice pool towels. And around 3 pm fresh warm cookies. Always coffee/tea/hot chocolate available. Breakfast is not the greatest but if you are careful you can choose well. The home made waffles are good. There are good yogurts and fresh fruit. Hot oatmeal and cold cereals too. The egg dish was not the greatest but there were hard boiled if needed. For the price this was a great place. We just booked it for our San Diego trip coming up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You may need more than one trip to experience the vast offerings of Austin, the capital city of Texas and the "Live Music Capital of the World™." The Hampton Inn® hotel in Austin-South/Airport Area is located in the Southpark Business Park, and about five minutes from Town Lake, the University of Texas, Sixth Street, and the Austin Convention Center. Our promise to you includes a clean, comfortable hotel room. In fact, we have 123 of them! If you're traveling with your family, you may opt for a room with two beds. Or, if you're here by yourself on business, why not book a room with a plush, king-sized bed so you can stretch out and relax? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South Hotel Austin
- Austin Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Austin/Airport Area South Texas