Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$261
  • Breakfast included
US$224
InterContinental
US$307
US$275
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$129
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$252
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
W Austin(Austin)
US$379
US$344
  • Restaurant
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanaustin arboretumeasy accessgreat place to staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationfresh fruitexcellent staygreat customer serviceoatmealfitness centerbusiness tripfront desk staffinnsdomainhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was one of the great US hotel experiences in my recent memory and reiterated my belief in my fellow advisors; since I chose this hotel based on the rating. I wanted to visit Austin on a weekend trip and wanted a hotel which wasn’t going to break the bank, be close to activities, and the sights of the capital. This Hampton Inn seemed to meet all three criteria. The service, cleanliness and location of the hotel won me over, to the point where I will be returning to this hotel when I visit Austin next time.
Once inside the hotel, the lobby was clean and cozy. Rose the attendant at the check in desk was very helpful and more importantly had taken the time to go through the “additional comments” I had made at the time of online booking. That made all the difference in the world to me. Additionally I went to the desk a few other times and every time the service was impeccable. The hallway leading up to the room and the room itself was clean; one of the most important criteria for me.
All amenities included with the room were also appropriate and up to par as I have come to expect of Hilton brand hotels. The room does have an ATT wifi hot spot for free. The speed was probably not the best but I made do. I would say that this was my one sticking point since you could opt to pay for Hi speed internet. However, it wasn’t really a big deal to me since we didn’t spend enough time in the room to be affected by it.
Overall, an excellent experience and I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Dear Gillbhia,

WOW, your review is phenomenal, and I can't thank you enough for your superior words. I remember talking to you many times! At check in I believe it is very important to make sure that the guest is acknowledged in the best possible way. My passion is to take care of my guests from the minute they walk in my hotel until the end! All this makes a difference and has a huge impact when choosing a hotel. I am very honored that I had the privilege to get to know you and your wonderful family! I am happy that you mentioned the overall cleanliness of the hotel and room was perfect, since this is an important, if not the most important criteria for a hotel. I believe our staff does make a difference too, which is extremely important as well when choosing a hotel for a weekend Getaway! I am very fortunate to have such a wonderful staff and will definitely pass on your excellent review to our Team.
WOW, seeing how many reviews you have written, I thank you again for choosing Hampton Inn NW and I look forward to your next visit with us in Austin!! DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!!

Auf Wiedersehen!!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Hotel is very quiet, friendly staff. Great location to shopping and the business areas. Breakfast was very good and something different each morning. I arrived early in the am, and the staff was very accomidating to get me in a room. As always, enjoy the hot coffee 7/24 at Hamptons.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Michael M,

Thank you for your wonderful words about our hotel. You have described the amenities perfectly, and I am very happy for you that we were able to check you in early!
Hampton Inn's are famous for their coffee and I am glad that you noticed our coffee stand! We brew our coffee so it is fresh for all of our guests, and even when I come to work I love the smell of fresh coffee! Breakfast is wonderful when the guest has an option every morning, so I am thrilled that you noticed our variety! We look forward to seeing you when you are in Austin, and we can make sure that your room is in a quiet area again!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Hampton Inn Arboretum in Austin, Texas is a quality place to stay. It is conveniently located to many shopping places and restaurants. Also convenient access to MoPac roadway in Austin - a major thoroughfare.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Dear Tina T,

Thank you Tina for stating that we are a Quality Hotel! We are blessed by our guests that write such wonderful reviews on Trip Advisor, such as YOU! I thank you for scoring us high on overall cleanliness and Service, as we continue to hopefully exceed our guests expectations at all times! Our location is great since we are very convenient to many Shopping Centers and Malls, but also close to many well known companies. We hope to see you again in the future, whether it is for pleasure or business, and we are pleased that you have enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 11 August 2014

This is one of the nicer Hampton Inns I've stayed in. As usual, the staff was friendly and the rate was very reasonable. This location is right next to everything and only about 20 minutes from downtown. Would highly recommend it for a good value, great location spot for business or personal.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear JustinWFoster,

I can't thank you enough for mentioning that we are one of the nicer Hampton Inn's in Austin, and for rewarding us with 5 stars! Love it!! I could not agree with you more that our location is ideal, our prices are reasonable and affordable, but most importantly is our staff that goes above and beyond to make sure that our guests are taken care of. Now that's our happy Hampton Inn, and we look forward to serving YOU again in the future! Have a wonderful weekend!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

We are repeat vistors to this hotel and will certainly be back again. Setting is nicely shaded, near shopping and restaurants. Excellent, helpful staff, clean rooms, nice breakfast. Kudos to your front desk personnel!

Room Tip: Quiet and nice views from top floor.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
AUSNWManager, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Austin - Arboretum Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear MikeVee2014,

I can't thank you enough for your wonderful review. We love it when our returning guests find the time to inform other guests why they enjoy being here! I am thrilled to hear that our front desk staff went above and beyond to please you and welcome you back! You are right, our hotel is conveniently located to many shopping areas, but most importantly is that you enjoyed your stay, our selection of breakfast, and that the cleanliness of your room was perfect. We look forward to your next visit!!