I stayed at the Arboretum Embassy Suites while the fires were burning in Austin. We were evacuated and were very lucky to get a room. Thank goodness for my diamond status with Hilton, as the staff at the front desk said they were only able to provide rooms for people with Hilton Gold and above status. We felt very lucky to have a place to stay.
Like all Embassy suites, the facility was clean and well taken care of. Because of the fires, I don't think the staff were prepared to be completely full and seemed a little stressed. However, they were always very pleasant and accommodating. Clearly, too much work being placed on too few staff, but totally understandable given the circumstances.
I was a little disappointed with the evening reception though. Most Embassy properties offer more than popcorn and chips as the food for the evening reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Austin Arboretum Texas