This was the second time I have stayed in this location. I like it because it is away from the noise and congestion of downtown Austin and Sixth Street, but within a short drive of all the attractions. The rooms are clean, very large and the free cooked-to-order breakfasts are better than what is available in most restaurants. Daily newspapers are complimentary as well. The two swans (Butch & Sundance) swimming in the lobby adds a touch of class.
The room has large-screen HD televisions in both the living room and the living room, a work desk with free internet and a wet bar with refrigerator and microwave oven. The bed was very comfortable and the hotel very quiet in the evenings. For the shoppers, there is a mall practically across the street and several others nearby. I highly recommend this hotel when traveling through Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum, is just a short drive from downtown Austin and within walking distance of the Austin Arboretum's shops and restaurants. Located 20 minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, our Austin Arboretum hotel is close to dining, the business district and the Austin technology hub near Charles Schwab, IBM and Microsoft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Austin
- Embassy Suites Austin
- Arboretum Austin Embassy Suites
- Austin Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Austin Arboretum Texas