“An Awesome Experience!!”

Ranked #32 of 200 Hotels in Austin
Los Angeles, United States
“An Awesome Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2013

This hotel was FAR better than I expected and the service was outstanding. I stayed here because of the location, but will stay here during every trip to Austin in the future. A great experience and I look forward to my next trip to Austin.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Paul D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Scott C.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel, the Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum. I am glad the we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed the service. We look forward to you staying with us again on your next trip to Austin.
Paul

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Moorhead, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013 via mobile

This Embassy Suites is above average for this chain. The breakfast area is above average. Rooms are clean as are the public areas. Parking is good and staff service is excellent. For being a Hilton Diamond member, I received a large tray of goodies already placed in the room and the fridge was full of drinks. I had a great stay.

• Stayed December 2013
Paul D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
kawidd,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel, the Embassy Suites Austin Arboretum! I am glad you enjoyed the complimentary cooked to order breakfast and our clean suites. I especially appreciate your recognizing our great team of associates! We look forward to your next visit.
Newark, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2013

A typical Embassy Suites property, clean, quite, good value for the money. This property is quite far from center city Austin, therefore would not be my first choice if seeing the city is a priority. There is an Embassy Suites closer to down town that I would use in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Paul D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum, responded to this review, 12 December 2013
Joseph,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that you found the hotel clean, quiet and a good value for the money.
Waxahachie, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Even though the hotel was next to a major highway, the lobby and rooms were completely quiet. The lobby had plenty of couches and overstuffed chairs to spread out and relax. The rooms had large living areas with plenty of comfortable seating and a large 42" flat screen tv. Was able to meet both in the lobby and in the living room for small meeting with co-workers. Perfect hotel for business travelers.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Paul D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum, responded to this review, 10 December 2013
Russell B,
Thank you for the nice review of our hotel, the Embassy Suites Austin Arboretum! I am pleased that our two room suites worked well for your business trip. We look forward to your next visit.
Plano, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I would and will recommend your establishment to others in your area (my friends) and I will stay at Embassy Suites in the Dallas area for weekend getaways. When I walked into the Hotel the front desk greeting was Welcome to Embassy Suites and after the check-in she said enjoy your night, do you know how many people really don't care? This staff did and she remembered my name later that afternoon at check-out. Awesome, will stay at a Embassy Suites in Plano, TX.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank Edward M. F
Paul D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Edward M. F.
Thank you for such a nice review! Our team cares a great deal and takes enormous pride in the personal service we delvier our guests. I am very pleased you were able toexperience it and become a fan of Embassy Suites!
Kilgore, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

The accomodations were very comfortable, clean and appealing. I was amazed with the live swans swimming in the atrium. The breakfast is always my favorite part of this experience. Getting to the location is a bit confusing and didn't quite match up with the map app on my iphone.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel. I am sorry that you had some trouble finding your way, but I am very glad that you enjoyed breakfast and the rest of your stay. Butch, Sundance and the rest of our team look forward to your next visit!
Brentwood, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

Stayed here during Thanksgiving, prefaced by fact I'm a business traveler/HH Gold member. Very nice touch with Butch and Sundance, the swans. We enjoyed watching them and seeing their motifs throughout the hotel. The breakfast, as usual, was up to par. The fine lady at the omelet station was always cheerful, personable and very good at her skills. Meeting her was a great way to start the day. Very obvious she enjoys her job. On Thanksgiving morning a man who looked like he was in the engineering department was mingling through the dining area. He asked if we needed anything. I can appreciate this approach and it was very impressive even though he was outside his immediate work area. I would stay here again, although other Hilton brands nearby cater more to business travel. If I stay here again, and likely will, I will request one of the rooms in the wings that extend off the atrium. More quiet I'm sure. Rooms are not very soundproof. Heard baby/babies next door crying into the night. Overall a good experience. Kudos to the staff.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Craig L
Craig,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I appreciate your going out of the way to mention our wonderful staff! We look forward to your next visit!