Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$169
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$212
austinmotel.com
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$114
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
Lone Star Court(Austin)
US$205
US$194
1,000 results
All reviewstwo swansevening receptionmade to order breakfasthappy hourgreat hotelstarbucks coffeecomplimentary breakfastliving roomrestaurants and shoppingindoor poollobby areabusiness tripwhole foodswould stay here againnice breakfastfront desk staffnice stay
Reviewed 30 December 2013

This Embassy Suites exceeds the average expectations for an Embassy Suites.
All Embassy Suites have drinks and snacks in the evening as well as a cooked breakfast in the morning. This one is no different.

Where this hotel raises the bar is with their friendly and helpful staff. It was not uncommon to have a manager ask if we needed anything while relaxing in the lounge area, or have the cook fix a late dinner just as they were about to close. They were always friendly and seem to have a very positive 'customer-oriented' culture in the hotel.

About the swans... as others have noted, there are 2 Royal Swans that live in a pond in the hotel. At 12 noon on Saturday and Sunday, they allow kids to feed the swans. We missed the feeding, but were watching the swans one evening. An employee of the hotel approached us and asked if the kids would like to feed the swans. She then retrieved some food in a cup to feed the swans with. This was the type of attention that we found to be common at this location.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a premium room that includes in-room snacks and soft drinks.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank SHTexas
Paul D, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Austin Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

SHTexas,
Thank you for taking the time write such a nice review of our hotel, the Embassy Suites Austin-Arboretum! I very much appreciate your recognizing our staff being friendly and helpful. Butch, Sundance and the rest of our team are very much looking forward to your returning to Austin to visit again.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I was placed at this hotel for a recent work trip, and I fell in love with it! They made everything very easy. As I was checking in, the manager came out to introduce himself and thank my company for choosing their location. No matter what time of day I came or went, there was always a super-close parking spot. The interior is lovely and cozy, with 2 swans! That's right--swans. An expansive complimentary breakfast was offered each morning, as well as a yummy hors d'euvres & cocktails happy hour each evening. I wish I had thought to bring a swimsuit, because they had a wonderful indoor pool and hot tub. The suites themselves are very cozy--a separate room with bed(s), a living room with a pull out sofa and table, 2 tvs, a coffee maker, microwave, and microfridge. One suite accommodated my 2 co-workers and I very comfortably. I will absolutely be back next time I'm in Austin--I felt so happy and taken-care of here :) :)

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank thisismebelinda

thisismebelinda,
Wow. Thank you for such a great review of our hotel the Embassy Suites Austin-Arboretum! I am very pleased that you fell in love with our hotel and were able to enjoy the spacious two room suites, the comlimentary breakfast, evening reception and visiting with Butch and Sundance! We are looking forward to your next visit to Austin!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Outstanding staff lunch, dinner menu and breakfast. Best value in Austin. We are frequent guest. Location and parking are convienent. Central located for family and business. Watch as your meal is prepared.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Richard H.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel, the Embassy Suites Austin - Arboretum! We appreciate our frequent guests and your recognizing our staff, the restaurant and the great value that our hotel represents to both families and the business traveler. We look forward to your returning on your next trip to Austin.

Reviewed 28 December 2013

I travel frequently for work and get the opportunity to stay in many different hotels. When i find one that goes above and beyond I add it to a little personal list of places I'm going to stay again next time I'm in town. Embassy Suites Arboretum is at the top of that list in Austin.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Jeffrey C,
Thank youf for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel, the Embassy Suites Austin Arboretum. I am pleased that you feel that we are above and beyond and are at the top of your list. We are looking forward to your next visit to Austin.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

I love this hotel. The rooms were clean and quiet. Evening reception is very nice. They have royal swans in the atrium swimming in pond. The indoor heated pool is great when its cold outside. Wonderful breakfast!

Room Tip: A little hard to get to but worth it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

d_roeber,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of our hotel. I am pleased that you were able to enjoy the evening reception, breakfast and the pool. Butch, Sundance and the rest of our team look forward to your next visit!