I live at this hotel for 5 months every other year and stay here when biz brings me back to Austin. Won't stay anywhere else though I've tried. Management, front desk staff, bellmen, housekeeping, and restaurant staff are all super friendly, helpful, professional, and each of them is personally attentive to whatever need or question arises. The sales department is the same on occasions when we've needed a meeting/event room. I reserve a 2BD/2BR with kitchen for 5 months to double as an office and to accommodate my other staff who may be visiting. When extra sleeping rooms are needed, the arrangements are seamless. Fitness center is adequate when I can't go to my full gym; self-laundry machines on 3rd floor are convenient; pool is nice but can be crowded by weekenders in late spring. Rooms are kept very updated and very clean. Safe, on-site parking garage. Excellent location in downtown Austin. If meetings run late, the bellmen or front desk staff will walk me/my staff if needed.
Excellent wi-fi; lots of outlets for all electronics. Menu at restaurant isn't all that special, but ask for what you want--they will try. This place isn't necessarily cheap, but I (the company) pays for service and convenience which is worth the cost of feeling as though I have a second home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Austin. Enjoy a warm greeting with a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie at this comfortable hotel. Among Austin, Texas hotels, this DoubleTree hotel places you in the downtown business district and within minutes of all that the city has to offer. Walk to the University of Texas and the Texas State Capitol from our Austin, Texas hotel, which is 11 miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport. Visit the Sixth Street Entertainment District, Barton Springs Pool, or explore the area around this Austin hotel with our complimentary shuttle service. Corporate guests are in easy reach of many regional and national companies, the Austin Convention Center and favorite local restaurants and nightlife. Retreat to a spacious suite at the DoubleTree Suites Hotel Austin. All of our suites offer separate kitchens, living areas and private bedrooms in sophisticated surroundings. Upgrade to a two-bedroom suite, Penthouse or Executive suite for a wrap-around rooftop balcony with breathtaking city views. Host a meeting or event in this downtown Austin hotel's 5,000 sq. ft. function space, including the beautiful Rose Garden Terrace. Let our professional staff assist you from planning to execution. Stay fit in our fitness center, or relax in our heated, outdoor pool and patio deck. Savor delicious American or Southwestern cuisine in our 15th Street Cafe, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and then retire to our popular 15th Street Lounge. Book your stay at our Austin, Texas hotel and experience true Texas hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Suites By Hilton - Austin Hotel Austin
- Doubletree Hotel Austin
- Doubletree Austin
- DoubleTree Suites By Hilton - Austin Texas