DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$280
US$305
US$275
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$103
The Driskill(Austin)
US$329
US$298
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
US$289
US$235
US$215
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$132
Travelocity
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa(Austin)
US$328
US$295
Omni Hotels
1,087 results
All reviewsdouble treefront desktexas chili parlorwarm cookiesstate capitolsmall kitchenbedroom suiteshuttle servicemile radiusfull size refrigeratorliving areavalet parkingwithin walking distanceut campusvalet staffi highly recommend this hotelbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

We met friends from Chicago in Austin and had a wonderful time at this hotel. Beautiful and the customer service was really outstanding! Cookies everywhere! Top floor has huge wrap around balcony you rarely see at a hotel and view was great of Austin. Great for group gatherings with access from living room and bedroom with all kinds of seating, and lounge chairs on balcony. If you are going to Austin, stay there!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Halie H, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2013

I can’t thank you enough for taking the time to comment on our great facilities and staff. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our spacious suites. The cookies are definitely a delicious bonus! I will make sure to pass your kudos along to our team members! We would love to welcome you back to our hotel next time you are in Austin!

halie.hatch@hilton.com

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 December 2013

this is a great hotel with great customer service. It is close to the UT campus so it is a perfect place to stay if you have children at UT. The staff go out of their way to be accommodating . You will receive hot chocolate chip cookies upon checking in. Their is a pool, a nice restaurant , workout facilities. The views from the roos are beautiful, wither overlooking the State Capitol and downtown area or the University.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Halie H, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave comments about your recent stay! We appreciate the feedback from all of our guests! I am happy to learn that our hotel is in a convenient location for you. I believe that it is close enough to all the main attractions of downtown, and the perfect distance away from the University of Texas. Thank you for addressing the amenities of our hotel, as well as our team member’s willingness to accommodate all of our guests. The cookies are definitely a delicious plus! Please come visit us again anytime, we would be pleased to welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

One of the elevators wasn't operable; this wasn't communicated at check in. After most of the first day; I noticed signs in front of the main elevator pointing to service elevator. This could have been handle better. Also, I didn't get an itemized receipt on check out. I should have asked for one but it didn't dawn on me until we had left the property.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Roy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are currently in the process of upgrading our elevators to ensure a better experience for all of our guests. We do have two additional elevators for use, and I am truly sorry that this information was not communicated to you upon arrival. Your feedback is greatly appreciated so that we can continue to improve on our service as a hotel. I shared your comments with the Director of Front Office. We fell short of providing you an excellent stay, so please accept our sincerest apologies.We hope that you choose to stay with us in the future, and if there is anything that we can do to ensure a terrific expereince, please contact us.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I love the suites, the staff is so prompt and friendly and helpful. All smiles and always professional. It was a great welcome home to see smiling faces each day that I stayed with them. I will always come back dont ever change !!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lawana H

Thank you for your great review of our hotel! I am pleased that you were able to recognize our friendly staff, and that your visit home was spectacular. Please come see us again soon, we would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I live at this hotel for 5 months every other year and stay here when biz brings me back to Austin. Won't stay anywhere else though I've tried. Management, front desk staff, bellmen, housekeeping, and restaurant staff are all super friendly, helpful, professional, and each of them is personally attentive to whatever need or question arises. The sales department is the same on occasions when we've needed a meeting/event room. I reserve a 2BD/2BR with kitchen for 5 months to double as an office and to accommodate my other staff who may be visiting. When extra sleeping rooms are needed, the arrangements are seamless. Fitness center is adequate when I can't go to my full gym; self-laundry machines on 3rd floor are convenient; pool is nice but can be crowded by weekenders in late spring. Rooms are kept very updated and very clean. Safe, on-site parking garage. Excellent location in downtown Austin. If meetings run late, the bellmen or front desk staff will walk me/my staff if needed.
Excellent wi-fi; lots of outlets for all electronics. Menu at restaurant isn't all that special, but ask for what you want--they will try. This place isn't necessarily cheap, but I (the company) pays for service and convenience which is worth the cost of feeling as though I have a second home.

Room Tip: The suites on the ends of the 15th floor all feature huge outdoor porches that overlook the Austin skyline. Ask if you're eligible for an upgrade.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your nice comments about the DoubleTree suites by Hilton – Austin. I appreciate you recognizing all of our staff with such positivity. I will be sure to share your gracious comments to all of our team members, as they are always encouraging and helpful to us. We are elated that you are able to call our hotel your second home! We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!