DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin
The Driskill(Austin)
US$252
US$205
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$167
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$212
austinmotel.com
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$162
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$125
US$820
US$666
1,092 results
All reviewsdouble treefront desktexas chili parlorwarm cookiesstate capitolsmall kitchenbedroom suiteshuttle servicemile radiusfull size refrigeratorliving areavalet parkingwithin walking distanceut campusvalet staffi highly recommend this hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for business but my family came along for leisure. Upon arrival, the desk clerk was unfriendly and treated my autistic son very rudely. She would not acknowledge him when he spoke to her. She needs to learn how to treat people who are disabled. When I asked her for directions to local grocery stores she said she could not help me and that I could google it on my smart phone. They advertise that the "free cookie" is a big deal but are reluctant to give them out to all guests. She said, "Oh do you want to give him the cookie with all the sugar?" This hotel is NOT for the disabled and NOT family friendly!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Danny C, Sales Coordinator at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Patty H,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. I am so sorry that your time as our guest was not enjoyable due to a challenging arrival and welcome. I would like to speak with you further about this visit; if you do not object, I can be reached at the email address below. I will be happy to call you directly around your schedule. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

The location is not ideal for exploring Austin. The rooms were decent enough. The elevator was awful and barely worked correctly. The staff, although pleasant, were not very good with service recovery. Will look at other options the next time I visit.

• Stayed: July 2014

Dear 2wander2wonder,

Thank you for taking time to share you experience as our guest. I am so sorry to learn that you stay at our hotel was not outstanding. Our elevators were just recently modernized to help ensure our guests do not experience excessive delays for service to and from their suites. If you do not mind, I would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you further. If you do not object, please reach out to me at the address below. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I have stayed in this hotel several times and have yet to be disappointed. Unlike many of the other hotels the rooms are large and it is very quiet. The room was about the same price as other hotels in the area. Staff is always friendly. The only down side is there are not many places to eat within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Anthony P,

Thank you so much for your continued loyalty to our hotel as well as leaving a review of your most recent visit. I am glad to learn that you have always enjoyed great service and been pleased with your suite when visiting. The next time you visit, please check in with our Bellmen/Concierge Team, as they have a number of great restaurant recommendations that are all within close walking distance to our hotel. I hope we may come to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hilton Suites and had a fantastic stay while visiting with family. We felt very much at home because of all the extra space you have with a suite. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was larger than those in most hotels. Everyone was extremely nice and the cookies were warm and delicious.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Sandra D,

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review of our hotel and service. Our recently renovated hotel allows our guests to have a little extra space when stretching out to relax each night. I am so glad you enjoyed our cookies as well. Hopefully we may come to welcome you as our guest again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were impressed by this hotel. Customer service was excellent and all the staff remembered us and greeted us when we returned from our outings. The front desk was particularly helpful. Although the location wasn't perfect there is a complementary shuttle which will take you to restaurants, etc. The suite we had was spacious and perfect for our needs. All in all a very positive revue.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear KokoLB,

It truly makes my day to read such a fantastic review. Thank you so much for taking some time to share you experience as our guest. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to our Front Desk team so they may know how much you appreciated their hard work. Hopefully you may come back to Austin and return to the DoubleTree Suites again soon.