Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$161
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$307
US$275
US$95
US$92
US$262
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$114
US$224
  • Restaurant
Omni Austin at South Park(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
Omni Hotels
W Austin(Austin)
US$321
  • Restaurant
Wyndham Garden Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$139
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast hostessfront deskhi expressfitness room isdesk personthe breakfast areacontinental breakfastfrontage roadtop floorcoffee makerwould stay here againnice staydowntown areabed was comfortableeasy accessbusiness triplobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 June 2013

I came in town for my little brother's graduation from high school and stayed at your property. From the time I arrived until the time I left I was pleasantly pleased and happy with every aspect of my stay from the front desk check-in to my room and to all of the hotel staff. Everyone was happy and eager to help me in anyway possible. The staff really made me feel like family. I especially thought Tanisha and Lesley were superb and an asset to the hotel. Whenever I come to Austin, I will stay here. This really is my home away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quietier.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

we would like to thank you for yoiur positive review. We take all reviews to heart. Once again thank you.

Thank you!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

What a week the racing was great and the hotel was convenient for getting to Circuit of the Americas that for me was important. The bonus was the ambience of the hotel well set up from the entrance to the well appointed clean rooms to all the staff that could not do enough for you. Came away after the week thinking that I was part of the family. Looking forward to catching up with me mates next year. If your in Austin looking for a stay do yourself a favor and check in at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central. Love your work Rory.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Thank you for the feedback and taking the time to let us know how we are doing. Thak you for your loyalty.

Thank you!

Reviewed 31 May 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this fine hotel last February. I can honestly say that I have never been treated with more courtesy and professionalism. Upon my arrival I was greeted by the property manager, Lesley Easley. She proudly gave me a tour of this beautiful facility and made me feel at home. The Accomadations were first class, the bed very comfortable and the breakfast delicious. I travel a great deal on business and RARELY find service remotely close to this. Thumbs up and all smiles on this property!

Jim Barton

Room Tip: Ask for Leslie when you call. She is all about service.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2013

We would love to thank you for your great review we honstly try to treat our guest has family ang go by the IHG motto Great hotels guest love. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

The hotel was nice, the breakfast was good and the staff was great.
It was memorial day weekend and the hotel was sold out. The staff did a great job despite being sold out.
When I come again this is the place I will stay.
Thanks for a great stay

• Stayed: May 2013
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

We would like to thank you for all your feedback and we are thrilled that you had a great visit. Looking forward to your next visit in Austin Texas.

Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

Hotel was near the city, clean hotel, good rooms, beds were good. Housekeeping missed replacing the towels & bed one day but we called & replaced immediately. Great breakfast in the morning. Hotel is next to the freeway but its really quiet & we heard no noise. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012
Lesley E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Austin North Central, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

We would like to thank you for your vauleable feedback. We take all feedback and use as a learning experience. Once again thank you for your feedback.