My friend and I booked for the festival last minute and did not want to pay the rates for the downtown hotels. I was a bit worried that this would be a sketchy motel but we had no trouble. It's certainly not fancy but we were only there to sleep. The beds were comfy and clean, everything worked, service was fine, there were no issues. The bus was easy to take and cheap! We went downtown and back with no issues, every day. Breakfast was what you'd expect. If you plan to spend a lot of time hanging at the hotel this may not be the place for you. If you just need a place to rest your weary head, this could do the trick.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin, located in the state capitol of Texas and the live music capitol of the world. Visit the historic Governor's Mansion, which has been the official home of every Texas governor since 1856. Our hotel has two floors & 88 comfortable guest rooms. Each room is well appointed with free wifi, free local calls, microwaves & refrigerators, hair dryers, coffee makers and 25" TV with cable channels including HBO. Our property amenities include: Free Wifi, outdoor pool, exercise room & guest laundry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Hotel Austin
- Americas Best Value Inn Austin, Texas