“Great!!”

Drury Inn & Suites Austin North
Ranked #41 of 201 Hotels in Austin
“Great!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Very affordable and decent ! Love the free extras makes your money go further :) if you are going to need a cab you need to download the app it is super fast we loved it! The only negative thing was that there was a volley ball thing going on so there was a lot of noise and kids acting silly .

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

There is nothing not the like with the inn. Booked the only non smoking room at the dying minute when all hope was almost lost because we couldn't find any room anywhere, they were all sold out. Drury inn had only a 2 room suite available and the price was surprisingly low. This made me prepare my mind for the worst but it turn our to be the best. The free breakfast was amazing. Kick back at 5:30pm great bonus... my wife and I enjoyed a out stay and we'll definitely book again....

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Keene, Texas
Reviewed 28 March 2014

My wife and I spent the weekend in Austin. We choose Drury Inn & Suites becasue we have enjoed our previous stays. As always great service and nice rooms. Staff was pleasant. Breakfast buffet was great! Good job!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 26 March 2014

A very good stay. I had reservations, so check in was very easy...I was at the desk for only a minute. The desk personnel were professional and proficient. The room was a comfortable size and was very clean...there wasn't even a dust ring around the edge of the walls...nice! A microwave, frig, and a coffee machine was included (it was extra nice to not have the coffee machine located in the bathroom). Wifi was free and worked well the entire time and there were plenty of AC outlets available to charge electronic devices. The TV was a good size and was a newer HD flat panel model. It operated just fine the entire time as did the remote. There was a recliner (very comfortable) and a work desk. The bed was a little too hard for me, so I didn't sleep very well. The rooms were fairly quiet, I did have some upstairs neighbors with a heavy step, but they quieted down after 9 PM or so.

A very nice breakfast buffet was available...juice, milk, coffee, yogurt, bagels, bread, muffins, eggs, biscuits, gravy, cereal, oatmeal, waffles, and probably a couple of other items I've since forgotten. An evening snack type meal was available, too. It usually had salad, soft drinks, hot dogs, spaghetti and meatballs, and more. Two free alcoholic beverages were available to guests 21 and over. The meal bar attendants were very nice and kept the food area clean and well stocked.

There was a workout room and a pool, but I didn't use either one.

Pets are allowed and the hotel has now implemented a $10 a day fee.

I probably would've given the inn a "5" rating if the bed wouldn't have been so hard.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Casey R
stratford upon avon
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

We always stay at Drury Inns and we had just arrived from the Drury at San Antonia which I had rated as the best one we had ever stopped at.
There was a couple of problems with this Drury, the card keys sometimes did not work and you had to push them in the outside door several times for them to work, we also had to have a new iron. The staff were friendly and the beds were very comfortable.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank David R
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

The staff at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The facility was well maintained and clean. The rooms were fine but the shower lever leaked. The food at dinner and breakfast was well prepared and generous. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. A good visit.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank roxiekay
Okemos, Michigan
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We did not know that SXSW Festival existed in life let alone on at the very time we wanted to visit Austin. We could not find anywhere to stay in the area we wanted to be but Drury Inn. It was expensive for the quality but we were happy to find it. There was a bug in my bed. The personal was extremely concerned and appropriate about how they responded (it was not a bed bug!) which I appreciated but I would have liked more not to have the bug at all. The property is not really run down but decorated in a very dated, dark manner. I would not stay there again. It needs to be refurbished or if not then the price should be lowered significantly to match the quality of the property.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple