This hotel, although it says it has been renovated several times, is pretty worn out. The room we booked for three people had two double beds in it. My husband and I spent all night trying not to move. To their credit, they did look to see if they had a suite in their inventory. All they had was smoking suites -which reeked to a non-smoker like me. They did allow us to move the next day when a room became available for a $10 up charge. Best $10 I ever spent. Although the room was still 20 years behind, it did have two queen beds in it and much more room. The breakfast was fine as was the evening food they served. Tons of student teams staying there for a basketball tournament, but the rooms must be pretty soundproof.
My recommmendation - choose a suite and pay the extra $10. You will be glad you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Drury Inn & Suites Austin North is centrally located off I-35 near the University of Texas at Austin. It's a quick, 15-minute commute from the hotel to the Austin Convention Center and downtown attractions. Start your day with a free hot breakfast and end it with free cold beverages and hot food at our 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North Hotel Austin
- Drury Inn And Suites Austin North
- Austin Drury Inn
- Drury Inn Austin Texas
- Drury Austin
- Drury Inn & Suites Austin North Texas