A co-worker and I had a 3-night stay in Austin. We arrived at 2:30 am, our check-in guy, Dylan was very respectable. The exterior of the building siding looks fresh. We walked in our room and even in the dim lighting we had bugs in our lights, stains on our sheets, walls and floor of bathroom had visible mold, bathroom walls had marks of unquestionable colors and textures. Cook kitchen dishes had rough food stuck to them, the wall near the stove had crime. We did not feel safe walking on the stairwells as characters at all times of the day stand 'watching' you. Save yourself the experience and pay a bit more for another place to rest your head.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Austin, the capital of Texas and the “live music capital of the world.” When you need extended-stay accommodations in our fine city, look no further than Crossland Austin – West. Our long-term hotel in Austin makes you feel right at home, with rooms offering a kitchen with all the necessities as well as free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and a helpful staff to assist you. We’re also pet friendly*, because we know it’s not home without every member of the family. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Crossland Studios - Austin West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Austin - West Hotel Austin
- Crossland Studios - Austin West Texas