This is a simple review - AVOID THE HORROR at all costs. The hotel is dirty, the rooms are very old, 15" box tv, 3" small foam mattress with crappy pillow. I travel regularly and we took a chance because everything was so booked in Austin and it was a terrible mistake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Austin, the capital of Texas and the “live music capital of the world.” When you need extended-stay accommodations in our fine city, look no further than Crossland Austin – West. Our long-term hotel in Austin makes you feel right at home, with rooms offering a kitchen with all the necessities as well as free Wi-Fi, on-site laundry facilities, and a helpful staff to assist you. We’re also pet friendly*, because we know it’s not home without every member of the family. *$15 pet deposit fee required. One pet per room. No pets over 35 lbs. permitted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Crossland Studios - Austin West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crossland Economy Studios Austin - West Hotel Austin
- Crossland Studios - Austin West Texas