The hotel was clean and comfortable. The staff was great. Starbucks coffee at their bistro!! Great value for the cost if the stay. Close to downtown and great restraunts. Would definately stay here again. Only negative is no fridge in the room but they do have the extended stay hotel right next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from the Austin-Bergstrom Airport, Downtown and Circuit of the Americas, we're one of the most convenient South Austin hotels with all-new state-of-the-art features. The renovated lobby provides media pod work spaces, free WiFi, boarding pass printing station and easy access to news, traffic and weather via an interactive GoBoard(R). Jump-start your morning at our onsite Bistro, offering healthy breakfast items and your favorite Starbucks beverages. Then after a busy day in Austin, come back for dinner and cocktails. Relax in our modern hotel rooms with flat-screen TVs, plush Marriott bedding, free WiFi and ergonomic workspaces. Guests love our free downtown shuttle service (6pm-12pm) for easy access to the convention center, 6th Street entertainment district and UT Austin. Our hotel features an indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center and outdoor patio. With high-tech amenities at a convenient location, Courtyard Austin South is perfect for business trips and weekend getaways. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard Austin South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Austin South Hotel Austin
- Austin Marriott
- Austin Courtyard
- Courtyard Austin South Texas