“Fantastic Hotel!”

Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum
Ranked #91 of 201 Hotels in Austin
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We were really impressed with this hotel! Friendly and professional staff and an added bonus of Starbucks Coffee Drinks 24 hours a day...unlike downtown hotels, the cost didn't break the bank and there were plenty of restaurants within walking distance. This hotel is THE place to stay in Austin! Thank you Courtyard Austin NW team, can't wait to come back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank texa5
Management response:Responded 9 July 2012

Thanks so much for staying with us during your visit to Austin! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you back again soon-

Reviewed 2 July 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 2 days and the customer service was incredible. Jenn (I think her name was) checked us in and was friendly, effective and efficient! The rooms were clean and quiet. There was a bristo available for breakfast and the price was very reasonable. The community around the hotel is clean and the shopping centers actually seem new. I will say it again, I have stayed in a lot of hotels and I was blown away by the level of customer service. You will NOT leave disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Noelle D
Management response:Responded 5 July 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to recognize our superstar Front Desk Manager, we think she's awesome too!
Hope to see you back again soon,
Crystal, Jen, & team

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Average hotel. Pricey, no breakfast included but a starbucks is nearby. We stayed here since it was the cheapest nicest option and not too far from downtown.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave us a comment on TripAdvisor! We love our new Bistro and hope that you enjoyed it, too!
Hope to see you back again soon-
Crystal & Team CY NW

Reviewed 25 June 2012

My family and I had a quick weekend trip for a nearby school event. We noticed this is a very friendly and super clean hotel! The service was also great during check-in and breakfast. It was also very easy to find and close to numerous restaurants. I would surely recommend staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Eric S
Management response:Responded 26 June 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a comment on TripAdvisor! We hope to see you back soon,

Reviewed 12 June 2012

We stayed here over a weekend in June (during the ROT rally). From check in to check out, I couldn't have been more pleased. After a 3 hour drive in the scolding hot Texas sun, we were pleasantly greeted by the lady at the front desk ( I believe her name was Jen? ). This and the quick check in was really a relief after the long drive. We quickly found our room, which was in great shape. Having stayed at the The Dubya and the Drisk downtown, I can't explain how astounded I was with the value at the Courtyard. The new lounge/Bistro area is sooo much nicer than before. The rooms are great... and it may sound dumb, but even the curtains are up to party-spec- They keep out all the light! That's very important after long nights ;).

Anyways, we had breakfast at the "Bistro" (Is that correct?) and enjoyed it. They specially prepared my food for me (I have allergies :( ) without weird inquisitive faces like I get at most places, ugh. They made some delish starbucks drinks, too.

We slept well. We ate well. The employees were all very professional, yet also friendly. I will definitely be coming back here.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Zach J
cynw1105, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2012

Thanks for making our day with your awesome comment on TripAdvisor! Jen is our Front Desk Manager and we think she's pretty great, too :) I will make sure to share your note with her and the team. We're so glad you enjoyed your trip to Austin and see you again soon-
Crystal & Team CY NW

Reviewed 11 June 2012

We stayed here four nights and loved it. It was 15 minutes drive from downtown Austin. It was quiet, the bed was very comfortable, the room was a nice size, the air conditioner was quiet. We slept great. There are lots of convenience shopping/stores close by (grocery, drug store, gas station, restaurants, etc.). I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would stay here the next time I am in Austin.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the elevator and no on the freeway side of the building.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank 2mchfn
cynw1105, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for leaving us a comment on TripAdvisor and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

I got this room through Priceline for a one night stay in Austin. For what I paid it was just fine. Close to shopping and a very confusing highway system, it was a trip to get to. I could see it, I just had to figure out how to get across the highway. My tom-tom was not much help. The king room was very clean but tight and not much other than the basics with popcorn ceilings. The elevator needed to be painted. The bed was fine. For an overnight it was perfectly adequate. I don't particularly like Courtyards in general, so I was a little disappointed with the match, but Priceline is what it is. For the price I can't complain. If I was paying full price, I prefer Hilton properties. I question why this property shows as high as it does on the Trip Advisor site.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank SP243
cynw1105, General Manager at Courtyard Austin Northwest/Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a comment on TripAdvisor! We'd love to hear from you on the Priceline forum also...