“Austin 2014”

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! Stayed four nights and our room was full of some kind of bugs (beetle looking things). We killed several over the course of our stay and when I told someone at the front desk about it the response I got was "I will make note of that. They are just water bugs". The bathtub had long black hair in it upon check-in and the carpet had numerous stains. I had never stayed at a Super 8 before and I will never stay at one again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great location, straight shot to University without having to get on the I-35. Very clean, decent morning breakfast, but needs to extend the hours to 10am. Out by its self is the only draw back, as there is nothing else around. Staff very pleasant. Not your normal Super 8, easy access to and from the airport.
We were there for graduation with family and had 3 rooms

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My stay at your facility was great. The room was clean, the hotel itself was immaculate. I even took part in the breakfast which I normally don't do. However, my issue is that made a reservation for 2 nights but only stayed one. I checked out early due to the threat of severe weather. I was refunded my deposit but they will not refund me for the 2nd night because I didn't cancel 24 hours before. Which meant, I would of needed to cancel when I checked in on Saturday I didn't know that there would be a threat for severe weather on Sunday when I checked in on Saturday. Being that I have been a Super 8 customer for years I would hate for this one bad experience to cause me to no longer use your hotels in the future. .

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple