“Value for Money”

1  Thank B6223JNelizabeths

Reviewed 30 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff for the most part were great.. This is a run down property with bed, linens, ect that apear to have been recycled from the 70's. The beds were worn out,dirty and springs poked me all night long...at 3 in the morn I was awaken by something biting me....I can only hope it was not bed bugs.
I was required to pay a deposit as I payed cash...not a problem. but when the lady tells me one of there vintage 1970 towels was missing and was going to take my deposit apparently problem...I went back to the room and the maid had hidden one of the towels under the sheets she had thrown on the floor..I am a gold member with wyndhams and stay 5-7 days per week at their properties..I have never been so embarassed as to be accused of stealing towels at the front desk and then not even recieve an appology when I showed them I had not taken a towel.
I can only recommend that if you stay here and you put a deposit bring your dirty towels to the front desk at check out. I will never stay here again and would not recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rhonda U
Reviewed 17 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2014

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL! Stayed four nights and our room was full of some kind of bugs (beetle looking things). We killed several over the course of our stay and when I told someone at the front desk about it the response I got was "I will make note of that. They are just water bugs". The bathtub had long black hair in it upon check-in and the carpet had numerous stains. I had never stayed at a Super 8 before and I will never stay at one again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family