The only reason you need to stay downtown if you are in your 20's & want to go bar hopping all night long. This hotel is not worth the $200 per night. Parking is $28 per night. The rooms are small, the bathroom lay out is not good. The pool is NOT a pool at all. They make it look so pretty on-line. It is more like a giant hot tub with two round tables. No place to lay out at all. I will say that the hotel is right next door to a beer garden/ bakery. Excellent food. The valet employees were very nice & helpful with directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas