Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Omni Austin Hotel Downtown(Austin)
1,331 results
All reviewseasy tigertop floorvalet parkingwithin walking distanceper nightsixth streetnice hotelaustin downtownnight lifebreakfast buffettwo blocksvalet servicebars and restaurantslocation is greatbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againcapitol building
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed just one night on business. My room was clean and comfortable and had a lovely view of the capitol building. Staff at check in was very friendly. Breakfast offered upstairs was very good and much better than many hotel breakfast buffets that I've had. My only complaint was there was a band playing late into the night that kept me awake. I think it was on the street so definitely not the hotel's fault and this is the live music capitol of the world. Bring your earplugs just in case. Other than that my room was very quiet the rest of the time. Staff helped me grab a cab to the airport when I left. I would stay at this hotel again!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Michele T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

Dear ccpeters,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review about you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown. It's always refreshing to hear when we have met and exceeded the expectations of our guests. We strive to provide a clean, friendly and safe environment for our guests. We look forward to being of service to you should your travels bring you back to the Austin area. If I can be of any assistance to you in the future, please feel free to call me directly.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Two Hilton's to consider. I was at this one for a conference. Everything was above average and the conference and business facilities were excellent. Thanks to the very helpful staff. A comfortable stay at a great rate.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Michele T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear Losrobos,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review about you stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center. It's always refreshing to hear when we have met and exceeded the expectations of our guests. We strive to provide a clean, friendly and safe environment for our guests. We look forward to being of service to you should your travels bring you back to the Austin area. If I can be of any assistance to you in the future, please feel free to call me directly.

Reviewed 2 December 2013

My family came down to Austin for the Thanksgiving game between Texas/Texas Tech. This is our (now) annual custom. For many years we would spend Thanksgiving in the State Parking Garage just every other year. I was totally satisfied with the Hilton Garden. It's location to the school, downtown dining and easy access to freeway - all excellent!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Michele T, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Darla W,

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I wanted to be walking distance from the Convention Center, and the convention hotels were full and this was just a few short blocks away; close enough to dump stuff off and go back quickly. I got a discount by paying Hilton in advance via their web site. A few minor quibbles, like not being able to set the time correctly on the room CD clock. Staff was very friendly and advice on walking routes was good, which helped keep my mood up. I loved their fruit waters in lobby; e.g. they slice up watermelon or citrus and pour cold water over it, for a refreshing infusion. High marks for that and the memory foam mattresses. The 18th floor restaurant, besides a great view, was a great value with waffles, omelets and fresh fruit part of the $12.95 breakfast buffet. Not a bad choice for convention center nearness, and I found the room rate very competitive.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Joel G,

Reviewed 21 November 2013

During a 3 day event, Hilton raised the rate to $500.00 per night, plus $75.00 per night in taxes. Realistically, it's a $200.00 night accommodation. This is a bare-bones hotel (it's really a motel), in a sketchy area, directly across the street from a drug paraphernalia shop, and adjacent to the freeway, with strange characters loitering on the block. Hilton should remember pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. Stay away from this rip-off.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
GeneralManagerDallas, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Lester R,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent experience with us. I'm sorry to hear that you did not enjoy a positive stay. We always try to do everything we can to ensure that our guests receive enhanced amenities and services while we keep our prices low. We appreciate your comments and will use them in an effort to better our hotel for the future. We hope you'll come back and stay with us again the next time you're in town.

Best regards,