We stayed here for 3 nights and I would say overall it was a good place to stay. My son's band, Welcome to Wednesday, was there to record at Orb studios so we weren't really there for all of the action on 6th
street. Our room was loud with traffic and sirens till about 2am but that was to be expected due to the location. The beds were very comfortable! Also the only parking was a $29 a night valet which is pretty expensive. The location of the breakfast buffet, on the 18th floor, was an awesome view of downtown Austin. Overall this hotel is a good place to stay if you're wanting to take advantage of being within walking distance of all of the things the Austin music scene has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas