I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn Austin downtown for a mostly business related trip. This was my firs time to stay at this property and once I arrived I was excited to see how easy it was to find and even more excited to see I could leave my car parked in their garage and walk to really anywhere I wanted to go.
The room was very clean and each staff member I interacted with was awesome! To my surprise the hotel has a restaurant and bar on the top floor called Eighteenth Over Austin which ended up being one of my favorite parts of this visit. The restaurant and bar both have panoramic views of downtown Austin so you can watch the sunrise during breakfast and the sunset in the evening. They even had a really awesome happy hour from 4 to 6:30 every night!
Overall I'd highly recommend this hotel over the other downtown hotels I've stayed at over the years!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas