This is a very good hotel if you are attending a conference in Austin. Two blocks from convention center and some streets with plenty of night life. Also convenient for running/walking by the river. Very nice room - plenty of closet/drawer space, plus a fridge and microwave. I had the bed and breakfast package. Excellent buffet breakfast included with price of room (restaurant on 18th floor with a view). Hot breakfast (includi9ng omelettes etc cooked to order) plus cereal, fruit, pastries, toast etc. There is a great pub next door with phenomenal sausages and artisan beer. Fitness center is smallish but very clean (about 6 cardio machines, a weight rack and a couple of benches - needs some mats so you can stretch). Nice little business center. 24hr snack shop/convenience store. The restaurant serves food and drink in the evening - way cheaper than the big Hilton just down the street (where I paid $19 for a bourbon!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas