I was visiting Austin for work to organize an event. Staff here are really nice and courteous. It is literally 5 min walk from the other Hilton downtown, so if you have the choice, I would suggest this Hilton for the price difference. It is not like the typical Garden Inn, it is a full-service hotel. Breakfast is great (12$), anything you would like and free if you are a Hilton member (my colleague was Diamond). I was upgraded to a suite and this room was huge! I was not able to work the sauna bath whirlpool bath as it seemed dated - but the tub was huge. Internet is complimentary as well, and is available in the rooms. My group and I are returning to Austin at the end of July and we will be booking are rooms at this place instead of the Hilton down the street.
Location is right near 6th Ave and there are really nice restaurants near by. Actually everything is near downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas