Traveled here for a week long business trip. The location of this hotel is its saving grace. It is very conveniently located to offices/convention center. As this is a "valet only" hotel--getting your vehicle is not a quick process --everyone has to wait for the two valet employees--called ahead from room and still waited 20 minutes once I got down to the drive, (30 total mins). The rooms are very outdated and the mattresses will give you a back ache for days, sheets are thread bare. Air conditioner works great, but is extremely loud (nothing is "wrong" upon inspection--just old & noisy).
Nice to have a microwave, fridge and keurig in the room--one nice perk!
Ive stayed at other Hilton's in the area and this is sub-par to those--choose 4th st. location if available! Considering moving to another hotel mid week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the heart of downtown Austin, offering first-class hospitality in the "Live Music Capitol of the World." We are steps from the business district, the legendary 6th Street and the Warehouse District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown Hotel Austin
- Austin Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Austin
- Hilton Garden Inn Austin Downtown/Convention Center Texas