Four Seasons Hotel Austin
La Quinta Inn & Suites Austin Southwest(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$296
US$263
US$305
US$275
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Austin Central(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$103
US$185
  • Restaurant
US$202
US$179
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$112
  • Restaurant
W Austin(Austin)
US$258
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$136
Travelocity
1,946 results
All reviewstrio restaurantlady bird lakelobby loungetown lakelake viewluxury hotelroom servicefavorite hotelthe congressbeautiful propertythe location is perfecthappy hourheart of downtownlive musicconvention centerspafs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2013

Stayed a couple of nights for a business trip, excellent service, facilities and location. Walking distnace for meetings, great place to meet clients. Excellent spa. The location on the lake was beautiful. The room was nice, clean and very comfortable. Very good food and a happening bar.

Room Tip: Ask for Lake view.
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Four Seasons Hotel Austin catering and events personnel are very good to work with. We have had the opportunity to host several meetings here and have been very pleased. The boardrooms are nicely furnished with great attention to detail and attentive service. The hotel rooms are comfortable with lovely views. Our team was well rested and able to focus to get the job done!

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We have worked with the Four Seasons on a number of ocassions and they are always very prompt, very professional, and every department always handles every detail. The reservations department, the meetings department, and accounting are always responsive to even last minute changes or request. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I am from New Orleans and no stranger to 5 Star Hotels along the Gulf Coast. I enjoy visiting my brother (and family) in Austin; but, the kids, cats and dog do not afford me the comfort and privacy I need. Last Christmas Holiday, I booked the Four Seasons so that I could not only catch-up with the family, but also consider the trip an overdue relaxing vacation. My stay at the Four Seasons was fantastic in every respect. My room was immaculate and overlooked the river. Although tempted, the well stocked mini-bar remained well stocked. However, I did enjoy happy-hour cocktails and lite bites daily at the downstairs bar. The bartender was very helpful in answering many questions I had about the nightlife, all within walking distance of the hotel. While the Sunday Brunch was fit for a king/queen, I really enjoyed the filet burgers and seasoned steak fries - not during just one seating. The food presentation was complemented by the professional and courteous wait staff. The eighty minute massage in the spa ranked among my top three - treat yourself and do all of the above plus more! Perhaps I will visit my family in Austin more often!

Room Tip: Overlook the river!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2013

I stayed at the Four Seasons Austin for a business meeting from January 16 through January 18, 2013. This was my sixth time to stay at this fine hotel. The staff is customer driven and did not disappoint. From the initial greeting upon arrival, the courteous staff at check in and the attentive staff in the Trio Restaurant there was a
sense that you as a guest were important to the staff.