HYATT house Austin / Arboretum
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$144
The Driskill(Austin)
US$286
US$252
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$162
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$230
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$114
US$343
US$317
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswalk in closetbuilding csummerfield suitesomelette barseparate buildingstexas highwaystove topwhole foodsmain buildingfull kitchensmall kitchenan extended stayhome away from homegreat place to stayking suiteminute driveeasy access
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The staff members were very polite and helpful. I stayed in a one bedroom with a room mate, so I took the couch. The room was very clean and had no problems other than needing an extra set of blankets for myself in which the service desk was happy to assist immediately.

Room Tip: There are three buildings. If you would like the quietest, stay in the 3rd House "C". However, the first house "A" is where you check in and is where the breakfast and store is located.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
bheintz, General Manager at HYATT house Austin / Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt house Austin Arboretum. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and received great value by choosing our hotel. We strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

When you're traveling on business or for fun, it's important to have a place to stay that feels like home, where you can relax and unwind. Hyatt House is exactly that type of place. A home away from home. The staff is super friendly, the breakfast includes a made-to-order omelet station, lots of fruits and cereals as well as hot items and the room has a mini-kitchen. The bed is good and the TV swivels between the bed area and the living room. It's great and very affordable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt house. Comfy, clean, convenient and friendly are great adjectives to describe our hotel and I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Decent size Rooms/hotel is clean, staff is nice, good food for breakfast and happy hour (M-T-W-T). Good option in small kitchen to cook or warm up food. Sitting area and working desk is awesome. For a single working person or a even a couple, it's a very good option. Might be tight for the family with kids. Once advice for staff: You are too eager to help, which is good. But take time to listen & understand your customer before you react.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt house. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and our hotel is a good option for you while in the Arboretum area. We strive to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

I loved this hotel. The room was very luxurious and huge! Also--at the last minute I thought I would need to bring my two very large dogs on the trip with me and although their policy said that no dogs over 50 lbs were aloud, they accommodated me. I didn't end up having to bring the dogs but I was very appreciative of the hotel allowing me to if necessary. I will definitely stay here next time I go to Austin.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Hyatt house and tagging our hotel as AWESOME. I was happy to see that you enjoyed your stay as our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Just a one nighter, but oh how nice this hotel feels, from comfortable room to private bedroom to excellent(omelet chef-prepared breakfast.

My first time in a Hyatt House and will be many more to come.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

I believe you are correct when you say that you could not find a better place to stay in Austin. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and are happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. Our goal is to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in Austin and we look forward to your return.