This hotel is very good and I recommend it. It provides a nice breakfast with eggs (omelets/scrambled), fruit, yogurt, ect. Staff are nice and helpful! I only have one suggestion, which is they should provide half/half for coffee instead of "whitener". I could not have any coffee as a result. Every thing else was very nice and comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt house Austin/Arboretum has been renovated! Located in the upscale Arboretum area of North Austin, our new hotel features pet-friendly suites with all the comforts of home. You'll love our free perks including superfast WiFi, Morning Spread(R) breakfast with made-your-way omelet bar and weekday shuttle making stops within a 5 mile radius. In addition to the Arboretum shops, several other shopping centers are nearby including the Simon(R) Domain Mall, The Gateway Mall, Lakeline Mall, and Highland and Barton Creek Square Mall. We're also just 10 miles from buzzing downtown Austin. For the business traveler, our northwest Austin location is conveniently located near the JJ Pickle UT Research Center, IBM and Apple. After your busy day in Austin, come back and relax in your suite equipped with a full kitchen, separate living area with sofa and flat-screen TV. Mingle with your neighbors at our new H Bar serving hand-crafted cocktails, yummy dinner menu and even cupcakes. We've also got an outdoor pool and 24-hour fitness center so you can keep your routine rolling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house Austin / Arboretum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Austin / Arboretum Hotel Austin
- HYATT House Austin / Arboretum Texas