Hilton Garden Inn Austin North
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$144
The Driskill(Austin)
US$286
US$252
  • Restaurant
Habitat Suites Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$137
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$114
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$230
US$343
US$317
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshour fitnessfront deskgreat hotelcooked to order breakfastround rockbreakfast and dinnereasy accessa great stayclean roomsbusiness tripbusiness centerenjoyed my stayfitness centerfree breakfastconvenient locationhgihighway
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Outstanding Management Team and Staff. They attention to their guest makes traveling for business less stressful

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2012

We stayed over New Year's 2011 and had a clean, quiet, spacious room with a king bed. The staff was friendly and courteous, the lobby well lit, very open and well-maintained. The Buffet breakfast was very good, including the omelet to order with all it's fresh ingredients. For the AAA discount we got, this was so very much worth it and more. Definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2011

Stayed here during my business travel in Texas and was worth the stay. The only thing that aggravated me was the front desk did NOT have my membership rewards number and I know they had it because every other Hilton hotel I stayed at that week had it! They gave me a hard time about not being able to locate my number which was very strange and confusing. However, besides that I had a great stay and the BBQ restaurant in the same area was absolutely fantastic. I'll go back just for the great food at the BBQ restaurant.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2011

My wife and I recently stayed here while visiting some family in Round Rock. Everyone I encountered here was extremely courteous. The lobby, small restaurant and common areas were all very clean and fresh looking. The room and bed were also clean and well taken care of. Although I'm not a big fan of tempurpedic matresses, I was pleased to see the matress looked brand new. The peace of mind of a clean room and new matress allowed me to sleep quite comfortably. The next time we visit Austin, we'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Very nice hotel. Drove north 2 exits to a Texas Road House for dinner. If we head to Austin again we would stay here. This is out of the down town area but worked well for us as we were only in town for that day.

My husband is not fond of the sleep number bed but, I am fine with them.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family