“Excellent Value”

Hilton Garden Inn Austin North
Ranked #42 of 201 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Hotel is well located to our business. The bartender and chefs do a great job for a tired business person to retreat to after work. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Business center is adequate and there is a pool and fitness center plus a walking path around a small lake in back of the hotel for some exercise.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I so enjoyed my recent stay at the Austin North facility. From the friendly faces who greeted me, to the wait staff and housekeeping, who made every effort to make my visit comfortable so I could attend to business. I would recommend for both business and leisure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2013

This hotel was perfect to stay before my triathalon- great price for two people- swimming pool was very small and there was a reunion going on so there was a lot of noise but overall a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2013

My experience at this hotel was excellent, though I think the Internet could be free for the guests. I could not find fault in anything. I was comfortable. The hotel was very clean and welcoming. I enjoyed being able to control the comfort of my room without much effort. The breakfast bar was very good too.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 July 2013

Nice, quiet hotel along I35. Staff is very good fulfilling needs of guests. Efficient access to areas inside Austin and the surrounding areas. No real issues experienced during stay. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I would recommend this hotel for anyone passing through, or even staying for a bit. Nice, clean room, and a helpful staff. Pool was nice, too. Food from room service was good as well. It is located right off of the freeway, and it is close to plenty of shopping, or really whatever you may need while you are in town. I really liked this hotel alot.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My experience at your hotel was outstanding. I was attending a business training class, and the morning breakfast and coffee kept me going. My room was awesome, it was spotless when I came back from training. When I did sleep, did I mention the coffee, I slept like a baby. I have to mention Nicole at your front desk, she is a lifesaver. My cell phone's battery died and she lent me the use of her own phone charger. With that charge, my phone's GPS just got me to the airport. Without her help I may have never found my way to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business