“Great Service and Rooms!”

Hilton Garden Inn Austin North
Ranked #34 of 201 Hotels in Austin
GreenLeadersBronze level
copperas cove, United States
“Great Service and Rooms!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The convenience to all areas of Austin from this location provided me comfort in having to be in traffic the next morning. Amenities were available, clean and plenty. Front desk staff was courteous as was the housekeeping on my way out the following morning. I highly recommend this location!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Dubuque, Iowa
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Came in late after being delayed on a number of flights. My co-worker and I needed to print a large number of documents and were told by Fedex it would take 2 hours! At this hotel, the front desk clerk printed every booklet for us! What a welcoming atmosphere, every time I visit Austin you can bet I'll be back for the customer service alone. Cindy did a great job of accomodating us and making this as easy as possible. Truely a class act!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn numerous and have always felt very safe and have always found the hotel to be very well maintained. The service is always excellent. My stepdaughter was delighted to find the fitness center to be very well equipped with extras such as fruit, bottled water, and listening devices.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 1 November 2013

For the money (or my company) paid this was quite alright place to stay for a week. Hotel was nice, and my room was on the park side so no problems with the noise from IH-35. People at the reception were very friendly and helpful. Waiters at restaurant were the top! Food was ok. Breakfast I choose not to try. Location of the building was a bit cumbersome to arrive first time.

Austin, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

While everything was nice and clean with a friendly staff, I did not see the 170 value of the one night stay. This hotel is not fancy enough to command $170. An Econo lodge or budget Inn are just as nice with similar amenities. Pool, Internet, workout room, business office. Any hotel with a continental breakfast would have been a better value. A made to order breakfast is included, which is very nice but not enough to set it apart at such a high price. The rooms and bathrooms were spacious, nice and clean. Essentially, this hotel is like staying at say a cheaper hotel chain like Quality Inn with a made to order breakfast rather than the traditional Continental Breakfast. I did not feel like this hotel's value warranted $170 night stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Spring, United States
Reviewed 24 October 2013

There were three desk clerks in or around the front desk with only one helping a guest check in. Finally after waiting for about five minutes he asked if I had been helped. After responding no he finally checked me in.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Property11, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Austin North, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We can only continue to grow and succeed when we recieve honest feedback from our guests. I am very sorry for the lack of service you received from our Front Desk staff upon check in. I can assure you this is not the level of service we seek to provide our guests. We want our guests to have a speedy and efficient check in process everytime they stay with us. You can be sure that I will use this feedback as a training topic for my Front Desk staff to ensure this doesn't happen again. Once more, I would like to sincerely apologize for this experience and I hope you will stay with us again to give us the opportunity to impress you.
Houston, United States
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Excellent staff, rooms very clean and comfortable, comfortable bed, very nice breakfast made to order. Helpful staff, followed up to make sure the room was acceptable with no problem.s Will stay here again. Very pleased.