Kimber Modern Hotel
Best Western Plus Austin City Hotel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$277
US$252
US$253
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Austin Airport(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$265
US$258
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Austin(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$124
Austin Motel(Austin)(Great Value!)
US$230
Lone Star Court(Austin)
US$204
US$182
All reviewscommon roomwhite suitesouth congresskeyless entrycontinental clubbeautiful treeoutdoor common areacommunity roomaccess codemalin and goetzsoco districthard boiled eggscomplimentary beerespresso machineprivate patioyogurtnever stay anywhere else
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Attention to detail is so important when I chose a special getaway for my spouse and I.

If you are looking for an up-scale, relaxed hotel in the heart of Austin with NO hassle for check-in and amenities, look at Kimber Modern.

What I read in these reviews was confirmed and I see how it is the top rated boutique hotel in Austin. You will not be disappointed. From the beautiful courtyard to the help yourself cocktail area, you will feel right at home without someone looking over your shoulder "trying" to make you feel at home.

Come prepared with the right attitude that you are family and there is no hassle and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank darrenadventures
KimberModern, Manager at Kimber Modern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Because of reviews like this, we are able to give back,like our complimentary Happy Hour.
So thank you!
We are happy to be expanding and will be opening our second Kimber Modern,also in the SoCo area on Eva, in March 2014 and a 39 room Boutique Hotel downtown Austin in 2015.
We hope you can come back and visit again soon
-Cassie

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My family just held a wedding for my sister at the Kimber Modern and it went off without a hitch! Our family occupied the entire hotel for two nights which I highly recommend if you have a family reunion or wedding coming up. The property is simply stunning with a large courtyard in the middle of the rooms- which made it an ideal place for a family gathering. It is also a perfect blend of modern and serene (which in my opinion is not a very easy combination to achieve)- we all agreed we would love to just move in! The owner & staff at the hotel are simply wonderful. They are friendly, helpful, professional and laid back- all at the same time. They became great partners to making sure everything was going smoothly for the wedding weekend. I cannot recommend this hotel enough!

Room Tip: I stayed in the "Orange" room which was great! It's on the inside of the hotel (not facing the street) and was very quiet. That said, since I was there will my entire family I had a chance to see every room. The "White" suite was AMAZING- with it's own patio and everything. But ALL the rooms are nice- you can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
KimberModern, Owner at Kimber Modern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2013

Charlotte,

Thank you for the lovely review. It was an honor to have your sister's wedding here. I especially loved how the courtyard was transformed into a perfect venue for an intimate wedding ceremony.
Thank you for sharing with us, and all the best to Caroline & Corey . Hope to see you again soon.

Kimber

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I stayed her a night with my Mother on a road trip through Texas. Since we were taking my dog, we had to stay at a few places that were not that pleasant. The Kimber Modern was SUCH a breath of fresh air. We were able to come and go as we pleased without having to check in or out. The place is beautiful and my mom, who is an interior designer, was more that happy! The hotel is situated in a great area of Austin and is walking distance from great bars and restaurants. The hotel also has a wonderful breakfast every morning with local foods and a happy hour every evening. The place is almost as amazing as the City of Austin itself! I will definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Stayed in the White Suite with two friends over a short weekend. The hotel is super modern and super clean and the owners/staff are awesome! We spent a lot of time just hanging out in the courtyard. Great attention to detail!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
KimberModern, Manager at Kimber Modern Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

So glad you enjoyed your stay. The Kimber Modern is a great place for friends to gather to enjoy SoCo and our beautiful deck. Thanks for the review...hope to see you again soon. Carrie

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Some friends gifted us with a night at the hotel. We're locals and it felt like we were in our own little world. It was a relaxing stay from the moment we entered our code at the front door. The grounds are well kept and very serene. We stayed in the "Red Suite" -- very spacious and nicely decorated with contemporary accents. The spa-like bathroom was heavenly! We will be back again and would highly recommend Kimber Modern to all of our friends & family.

Room Tip: Recommend you stay on the rooms facing south. Front facing rooms looked like they received the majority of the afternoon sun.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa1604

Thank you, I am so happy you had such a relaxing stay. What a prefect discription to our bathrooms 'spa-like', the soaking tub in Red is a favorite for many!! We hope you come again soon. It's nice to know you don't have to travel far for a staycation.-Cassie