Stayed one night for a quick tour of Austin and to see the bats fry from the Congress Street Bridge. A short drive from the bridge. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Prices were reasonable and parking was complimentary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Courtyard Austin North hotel located on Parmer Lane near I-35 offers easy access to the offices of Apple, Dell, General Motors and HP. Guest perks include a free shuttle service within a 5-mile radius (7am-9am/3pm-9:30pm)and free property-wide WiFi. Stay productive in our lobby's individual media pods or collaborate with others at the Bistro communal table. Before getting to work, start your day with a healthy breakfast and Starbucks coffee from our Bistro then come back for evening happy hour and dinner. Relax in your room with flat-screen TVs, microwave, mini-fridge and plush Marriott bedding. While on the road, you can still keep up with your routine at our 24-hr fitness center and indoor pool. Our ideal location near downtown Austin, Lake Travis and the Domain along with our valuable amenities make us the top choice among hotels in North Austin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane Hotel Austin
- Courtyard Austin North/Parmer Lane Texas