“Easter weekend”

Zilker Zephyr Miniature Train
Ranked #72 of 332 things to do in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Free ride for children on a miniature train that encircles Zilker Park.
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

The kids do not ride for free. But its still worth the money. Kids loved the train ride, houston needs one of these.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

A fun activity for a nice sunny day. Kids enjoyed the short train ride (20 mins - it runs on the hour) and afterward there is a nice park nearby. You can also take a short walk to Lou Neff point along Barton Creek to see a great view of the city. Kids enjoyed seeing the fish and turtles.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Ok, so I lived in the area and had my friend's kids. They were all tired out from playing in the park so we 'took the train'. For two kids that love trains this was the greatest thing that could ever happen to them. They wpent the entire time waving to people walking faster than we were riding and were none the wiser. Until they get too big to ride it we'll get on it every time they are in town. The best part is the train is right by the pool. Go check both of them out!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

My wife and I took our 14 month old on his 1st train ride, even though it's a mini version. He seemed to be impartial to it. I like that it travels alongside the Barton Creek, even under a street bridge. We got lucky weather-wise cuz it wasn't too hot nor too cold. My son probably would've fussed halfway through the ride. Good ride for the money.

Reviewed 16 January 2014

Was a little cold in December, but an adventure to go around the park and then come back again on the same tracks.