“Went for a visit as a tourist”

University of Texas at Austin
US$25.00*
University of Texas Austin 5K Tour
Ranked #13 of 332 things to do in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1883, this university is steeped in history.
Reviewed 8 December 2013

One can spend one entire day browsing through different building, museums, parks, Longhorn stores etc.... This place is a must come for any one visit Austin

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Went to McCullough Theater for Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain concert. The band was fabulous and extraordinary, but the theater itself gets mixed reviews. The theater staff themselves were friendly and helpful -- It was great having beverages available in the lobby, and be able to get to take them in. However, signage for the theater was worse then terrible: It was nonexistent. To be fair, the weather was terrible. However, we stopped official university parking volunteers wearing official uniforms, and they had never heard of the theater nor could they advise us where to park. We finally accepted directions to ANOTHER theater on campus, and THEIR theater staff gave us directions.

Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

If you go to Austin,you have to go UT OF AUSTIN. We visited all campus with self walking tour for two hours.buildings and streets were very nice.I liked it. If I were a student at the university, I wanted to go UT of Austin

Reviewed 30 October 2013

As middle aged Brits my brother and I found taking the time out to walk to and around the campus well worth it. Enjoyed the vibe and the student feel. Even felt compelled to buy Longhorn clothing, that's how welcome we felt!

1  Thank lovingit_11
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My son just recently started attending UT and has fallen in love with every apect of school and this city of Austin. I have visited him onec since he moved there and I want to return many more times. It is truly a fun acity and has so much to offer. The school has connected him to so much and they do a great job of staying in touch and having great programs.

1  Thank TravelBug3332013