“Great service for a weekly stay”

WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35
Ranked #11 of 36 Speciality Lodging in Austin
Austin, Texas
“Great service for a weekly stay”
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Excellent rooms, clean, neat and affordable. People in the building are very nice too. Would definately recomend for a budget minded traveler.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank DaveAustin_Texas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 22 September 2011

This hotel is a good hotel. I have no complaints at all. Wonderful amenities and everything is just as advertised, but with a "remember your name" atmosphere that makes this guest feel very welcome.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank camera-n
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I waws here while closing on a new home. Must say the rooms were clean the place was spotless and the mangement was great. Ms. Cross is doing an excellent job! I would highly recommend this place to anyone staying for long periods of time...

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank 335Sam335
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The service is great. Teresa, your manager is "EXCELLENT". She made me feel welcomed the very first day I got there. She keeps things in order and safe too. Right now she is short handed and she still manages to do an excellent job. Keep up the great work.

Greg Thomas

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice and comfortable. You won't find a better rate, matched with excellent cu...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Greg T
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I moved to Austin June 13, 2011 and have stayed at the Braker Lane location now for almost three months while I search for work. I have nothing but good things to say about my stay here from the clean grounds, the attention to any problem I have (which have been very few), the cleaning of my room as scheduled, having a clean laundry room, and no BS tolerated on the grounds make this a safe and welcome stay.

Every time I ask Teresa anything at the front desk, I am treated with the utmost respect, and get my answers. It is nice to be able to ask her anything about the area, and get a response no matter how busy she is. Teresa just came here recently, and I've noticed how things have changed I think making this location better. Thumbs up for me!! I'm Staying.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Greg H
Reviewed 7 September 2011

The price is right, the property and rooms are very clean. Theresa, the property manager is very friendly and keeps the rif raff out. If I am in need of a place to stay I will be coming back here.

Room Tip: Ask for Theresa and she will take care of you.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank randyferreira
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 7 September 2011

Most extended stays are either outrageously expensive or nasty. I use extended stays several times a year, and this one is the best for my needs. It's clean, well run and low priced. The true test for a place like this is the laundry room. This one really looks like the online pictures.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business