“noise”

WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35
Ranked #12 of 39 Speciality Lodging in Austin
“noise”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

The hotel fails to provide one of the most basic things: A good night's sleep. Whatever time you neighbor's alarm clock goes off is when you'll wake up. The walls are that thin. Whatever time the people in the room above you get up or come home, is when you will wake up. Normal walking in the room above comes through loud and clear. Likewise with opening and closing of cabinets, drawers and doors. There seems to be no insulation in the construction. You hear the TV from next door. The garbage truck comes by very early, beeping and banging. I am not a light sleeper and normally have no trouble sleeping at hotels. This one was ridiculous.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
VPbrakerlane, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
I hate to see a guest leave a review like this. We are truly sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I would encourage any get to let us know if something is not correct do we may fix this issue. I know we are the best value in town. We are very clean and safe. We pride our selfs on how clean our rooms are kept. After each guest we shampoo carpets change all bedding and even put up new shower curtains. We have a 24 hour staff to address any of these issues and we hope people will utilize our staff to take care of any conserns. Please come have a tour and get to know our great staff and hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 29 October 2011

Excellent rooms, clean, neat and affordable. People in the building are very nice too. Would definately recomend for a budget minded traveler.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank DaveAustin_Texas
Reviewed 22 September 2011

This hotel is a good hotel. I have no complaints at all. Wonderful amenities and everything is just as advertised, but with a "remember your name" atmosphere that makes this guest feel very welcome.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank camera-n
Reviewed 13 September 2011

I waws here while closing on a new home. Must say the rooms were clean the place was spotless and the mangement was great. Ms. Cross is doing an excellent job! I would highly recommend this place to anyone staying for long periods of time...

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank 335Sam335
Reviewed 9 September 2011

The service is great. Teresa, your manager is "EXCELLENT". She made me feel welcomed the very first day I got there. She keeps things in order and safe too. Right now she is short handed and she still manages to do an excellent job. Keep up the great work.

Greg Thomas

Room Tip: The rooms are very nice and comfortable. You won't find a better rate, matched with excellent cu...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Greg T
Reviewed 8 September 2011

I moved to Austin June 13, 2011 and have stayed at the Braker Lane location now for almost three months while I search for work. I have nothing but good things to say about my stay here from the clean grounds, the attention to any problem I have (which have been very few), the cleaning of my room as scheduled, having a clean laundry room, and no BS tolerated on the grounds make this a safe and welcome stay.

Every time I ask Teresa anything at the front desk, I am treated with the utmost respect, and get my answers. It is nice to be able to ask her anything about the area, and get a response no matter how busy she is. Teresa just came here recently, and I've noticed how things have changed I think making this location better. Thumbs up for me!! I'm Staying.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Greg H
Reviewed 7 September 2011

The price is right, the property and rooms are very clean. Theresa, the property manager is very friendly and keeps the rif raff out. If I am in need of a place to stay I will be coming back here.

Room Tip: Ask for Theresa and she will take care of you.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business