The hotel fails to provide one of the most basic things: A good night's sleep. Whatever time you neighbor's alarm clock goes off is when you'll wake up. The walls are that thin. Whatever time the people in the room above you get up or come home, is when you will wake up. Normal walking in the room above comes through loud and clear. Likewise with opening and closing of cabinets, drawers and doors. There seems to be no insulation in the construction. You hear the TV from next door. The garbage truck comes by very early, beeping and banging. I am not a light sleeper and normally have no trouble sleeping at hotels. This one was ridiculous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. - Daily housekeeping included in nightly rate. - Private bathroom in each suite (ADA and ADA w/ Roll-In shower available). - Pet-friendly Hotel - Guests can book by the night. Weekly and extended stay rates also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Austin (Braker Lane) Hotel Austin
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 Texas