I am an IT consultant, a road warrior who works onsite at customer locations all over the country. I stay at Value Place when available. I have stayed in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, OK, in Dallas, TX, and now at Braker Lane VP in Austin. I have been here 5 months so far, and have another year left on my contract.
This is by far the best VP I have stayed at. The staff is friendly and helpful, after hours staff are always available if I have a need, the room is clean and in great shape, and the property always looks great.... and the price is a great value!
I highly recommend this hotel for any extended stay needs...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. - Daily housekeeping included in nightly rate. - Private bathroom in each suite (ADA and ADA w/ Roll-In shower available). - Pet-friendly Hotel - Guests can book by the night. Weekly and extended stay rates also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Austin (Braker Lane) Hotel Austin
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 Texas