“Outstanding value, home away from home...”

WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35
Ranked #15 of 40 Speciality Lodging in Austin
Reviewed 13 May 2010

I am an IT consultant, a road warrior who works onsite at customer locations all over the country. I stay at Value Place when available. I have stayed in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, OK, in Dallas, TX, and now at Braker Lane VP in Austin. I have been here 5 months so far, and have another year left on my contract.

This is by far the best VP I have stayed at. The staff is friendly and helpful, after hours staff are always available if I have a need, the room is clean and in great shape, and the property always looks great.... and the price is a great value!

I highly recommend this hotel for any extended stay needs...

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 May 2010

This extended stay hotel offers great value. As other reviewers have said, the entire property is safe and well kept. The rooms are very clean and offer all amenities an extended stay customer would need or want (stove, microwave, fridge, linen service, internet, dishes, etc). The staff are very friendly and will bend over backwards to accommodate you. Like most urban hotels, it is near a highway -- so...as with most hotels, there is some highway noise. I'd recommend requesting a room on the side opposite the highway -- there you can't hear any noise. A few restaurants are within walking distance, and everything (grocery stores, etc) is within a 2-mile drive by car. Another reviewer downgraded the hotel because of homeless persons and panhandlers in the area, which I assume he means at the intersection of the highway. For those who know Austin, they know this is an issue everywhere. There are more homeless individuals near the Four Seasons Hotel at $395/night than the Value Place. For $209 per week, it's a steal of a deal.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2010

I stayed here last month and enjoyed my stay for the most part. The rooms were nice and clean and the staff was polite and accommodating. It has good access to the highway, although it could sometimes be a bit noisy. Nice hotel but for an extended stay I think it is a bit pricey.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 May 2010

I arrived late at night and the night guy Jackson was really nice and helpful. He checked us in immediatley. We had a clean room on the 1st floor. Every amenity worked like it should. We got locked out one night and was let in by Jackson around 3 a.m. and you would think that it would take him a while to get up to help, but he was up and ready to lend a hand!! Jen was amazing when we checked out. She is really nice and personable!

Thanks Value Place Staff for making my visit great and easy!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2010

Great price and overall great value. The rooms are very clean when you walk in and rooms have stoves, microwave, sink and a fridge, a big plus compared to other hotels. The staff is very polite and they make sure that you are completely satisfied during your stay. This is a place that you would definitely want to stay if you plan on staying at a hotel for a longer period of time than usual. Great place and great staff, overall a great hotel and the location of the hotel is a plus also. Definitely would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2010

I looooove this place its very clean. After looking around i found that this place was the best choice in price as to what it offers us.I enjoy the staff here very polite and professional. The night serviceman has to be the best in the busines he is always in good cheer and ready to meet your needs. The rooms have a refridgerator and stove i think thats so neat. If your looking for a place to stay while here in austin this is the place to be.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2010

Don't count on any security or help by management.
Windows in carsbroken out 2 days in a row.
Laundry - Dryers take $3.00 to dry your clothes.
TV - cuts out
I35 very noisey,very busy, homeless and panhandlers in area.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business