This is absolutely the worst hotel that I've ever stayed! The walls are so thin between the rooms, you have no feelings of any kind of privacy.During the night, one can clearly hear every sound from the adjoining room, including, but not limited to; sex, alarm clock, cell phone ringing. cabinet doors being slammed, snoring and any other thing you can think of! During the day,the maintenance people are constantly knocking on the door about one thing or another. I would never stay at this hotel again or any other Value Place Hotel, and would not recommend anyone else staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 is a new kind of extend-stay hotel. Our hotels are comfortable, our rooms are well-priced, and our customer service makes every guest feel welcome. Kitchens in every room. If you need a hotel for a few nights, a week, or longer - you'll save more money the longer you stay with us. Free wi-fi and access to guest laundry and vending help you relax while away from home. WoodSpring Suites. It's Simple. Done Better. Extended stay hotels are different in amenities from traditional hotels. - Daily housekeeping included in nightly rate. - Private bathroom in each suite (ADA and ADA w/ Roll-In shower available). - Pet-friendly Hotel - Guests can book by the night. Weekly and extended stay rates also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Value Place Austin (Braker Lane) Hotel Austin
- WoodSpring Suites Austin North I-35 Texas