“Every you need in a small spa atmosphere”
Review of Viva Day Spa

Viva Day Spa
Ranked #1 of 60 Spas & Wellness in Austin
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Best Spa in Austin, Viva Day Spa offers wide-array of spa treatments for men and women including massage, skin care + facials, manicures + pedicures, waxing, and award-winning spa packages. Reserve our private relaxation rooms for a spa party, girls getaway, or bridal party spa experience. With 3 locations across the city, Viva Day Spa is the perfect place to get pampered in Austin.
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Spa experience great, wonderful masseuse but they pushed the products a bit, and I hate that. Facility well done. Great location, parking in garage a plus. Nice sandwich shop next door.

1  Thank patriziphoto
There are newer reviews for Viva Day Spa

Reviewed 15 July 2012

I booked a Delicious Duet spa package for myself and my partner during a recent trip to Austin. This is not my first spa experience, so I had some set expectations going in, and Viva exceeded them. The reception area was calm and comfortable. Our massage therapists greeted us and brought us to the sauna before our session. Saunas aren't really my thing but it was peaceful and pleasant. The best part was sipping the cucumber water and receiving a towel with peppermint oil - super refreshing! Then came our massage session. Everything was beyond fantastic and I felt completely pampered. Jennifer, my massage therapist, was extremely attentive and responsive. I was very happy with everything, but I think my absolute favorite part was the magic mint scalp treatment.

I LOVED the massage oil they used - a special blend that includes coconut (my favorite). I asked the receptionist about the possibility of purchasing it after and she mentioned future plans to sell the oil, partly due to the many requests they get from customers. I hope they make it happen!

I always try to see what spa opportunities are available on a trip. Viva Day Spa was so enjoyable that I could see myself making my way back to Austin just to get another massage! A wonderful experience, and I felt like I received a tremendously good value for what I paid. Highly recommended.

5  Thank widening8horizons
Reviewed 20 June 2012

My sister in law and I tried Viva last week and yes we would have been delighted if we received any kind of pampering! However, we did enjoy our signature massage and enjoyed our time there. The rooms are private (which I appreciated) and the atmospehere was very peaceful. Thank you for helping us celebrate a belated Mothers Day!

1  Thank katem442
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Located downtown, this little spa offers excellent massage services at really reasonable rates ($95 for 60 minutes). They have their own parking garage, so no on-street parking hassles.

1  Thank Norcal.Vaughan
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Awesome signature massge, very friendly, knowlegeable masseur