“Go Unhappy go HoJo”

Ranked #168 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Austin
“Go Unhappy go HoJo”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I do realize a hotel is a business, but it's in the business of being people's homes for a night or more. My friends and I were stranded in the town of Austin with no where to go because the Howard Johnson does not have check in until 4, and even though I called by 10 am to ask about a possible early check in, no one bothered to help. I also called customer service about an issue with the rudeness of the front desk clerk, and was told a manger would call me back. I never heard from one. After that stay, I would not stay at a Howard Johnson again. This was my first trip, and my last. It was not worth the money nor frustration, and I felt our needs were not cared about.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Kansas City
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I recently stayed at toward Jonson in north Austin. I really enjoyed my month long stay. The staff was really helpful and very friendly. I got a great room rate. This was my second year staying there, this stay better than the last. It was good then also. I will be staying there next go round if my job schedule plan me back in austin,Texas. Thanks hojo for all you do.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 Thank Jacqueline B
Travellers also viewed these Austin hotels
Budget Inn Capitol
Clarion Inn Austin North
#154 of 203 in Austin
St. Johns
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Austin-University

Been to University Inn Austin North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about University Inn Austin North

Property: University Inn Austin North
Address: 7800 N Interstate 35, Austin, TX 78753-6522 (Formerly Howard Johnson Austin North)
Region: United States > Texas > Austin
Ranked #168 of 203 Hotels in Austin
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — University Inn Austin North 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your University Inn Austin North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Howard Johnson Austin North Hotel Austin