“Best RV Park & Cabins on site close to Lake Travis”
Review of La Hacienda Resort

La Hacienda Resort
Reviewed 12 September 2011

We tried to find a location close to Lake Travis and we had 3 Cabins rented at this RV Park. We had 2 Boats & 2 JetSkis for 10 adults and 4 kids. The cabins were well equiped, clean, and fresh. Each Cabin had a front porch that you could sit in the evenings and enjoy the ourdoors. The RV Park was located 3 miles from Emerald Bay and the boat launch. It was convienent and wonderful experience for our Septemver event.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 June 2011

I would definetly recommend this park. We were here for 3 months in a 5th wheel from February till May. The staff were always friendly. The park was kept beautiful! Trash was picked up every morning in front of the RV. Everything was kept clean, the bathrooms, the showers, the laundry room. What I liked best was the Hot tub, what I liked least was the hours the hot tub was open. I work nights and would have loved to get in when I got off work in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2011

This is by far and above the best RV park I have seen. The staff is top notch, polite, friendly, helpful, and always happy to see you. I was greeted with a smile every time I walked in the door. The location is off the beaten path, but that makes it all the better. You are not far from anything with restaurants and watersports near by. The RV sites are mostly level and easy to pull into. I had a back in spot and it was clear that these sites were designed right! My family stayed in one of the quaint cabins. These cabins were so charming, and spotlessly clean. I could swear my mother had been through there with her white glove! Everything you need for a short or long term stay is RIGHT here! They have two pools, a hot tub, a fitness room, two laundry facilities.. this place is simply amazing. It makes the nicer resorts I've stayed in look like.. well trailer parks. This is a RESORT!!

Room Tip: Be Polite!